Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

Should be a good pitching matchup, though Sanchez hasn't exactly been a world-beater in his last few starts.

Should be a good pitching matchup, though Sanchez hasn't exactly been a world-beater in his last few starts.

We will see...Did you see the game last night? The guy who was talking about his book. He was saying how Hanley Ramirez is just an average SS. Do you agree? What are your thoughts?

I'm not much of a Marlins fan, but honestly, I think Ramirez is in at least the top 10 of MLB SS's. Dude hits well, steals alot of bags, has pretty good D.

An average one would be like Orlando Cabrera or Edgar Renteria. Ramirez is a star...if not now, he will be soon.

I'm not much of a Marlins fan, but honestly, I think Ramirez is in at least the top 10 of MLB SS's. Dude hits well, steals alot of bags, has pretty good D.

An average one would be like Orlando Cabrera or Edgar Renteria. Ramirez is a star...if not now, he will be soon.

Agreed...

marlins need to trade uggla as soon as he gets hot so we can get a lefty in return, move boni to 2nd cantu 3rd, and sanchez, or gload to 1st i do not see us signing him long term

I don't know, I'd almost keep Uggla just for his bat, but if you can't resign him, then yeah, probably should move him when he's hot just to get some things back.

yea we need conine again, marlins cannot seem to put one game together with everybody hitting have not done it since game 1 how sad

Back
Top Bottom