Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

Phils need Shane Victorino in the lineup, he should be playing today though. You can see how poor the Phillies offense is with Victorino out, Jayson Werth batting second is not going to get it done.

marlins finally win a series against the phils lookout

unreal they get swept by the nats, and we sweep the phils, we r right back where we start right after the all star break 4 games back, i hope we could win these nex 2 series vs astros and rockies

Very disappointing series from the Phillies, they played pretty awful at home against a team that if they beat they would have truly buried for the entire season. The Phils are still up 6 games in the loss column, so i can't see them blowing the division lead. But the Marlins would have been completely defeated had we taken even 2 of 3. Now we give them new life. Very very disappointing.

so i guess lindstrom is the set up guy now finally, but it seems everytime lindstrom hits the mound we are giong to give up runs no matter what errors, long ball, or base hits

wow. I turn the TV on and they start scoring runs. Every game of this horrible series. The only way our season revives is by SWEEPING the Phillies. Anything less, and we're done

WOW! And I didnt watch one game all series long as I was on vacation. All the way to the WS Marlins!

Im going to my first game of the season on Sunday. They should have more 5PM Sunday games during the summer

Walkoff win! Started watching when we gave up all those runs in the 5th, and stopped watching in the 6th to come back to a 7-6 game in the 8th I believe. Almost turned off the TV thinking I was bad luck as the same had happened against the Nationals. We were leading, I started watching, and we blew it, and I hadnt watched even 1 game from the Phillies series, but am glad I kept watching

Great comeback tonight. Volstad had me kicking and screaming, but thankfully our batters didn't hang their heads and give up. Stupid Phillies won, though.

that nick johsnon acquistion is paying off we are getting timely hitting, i always wanted him on our team, he is a great hitter, has great plat disipline, and he is very cheap, just what the front office loves and his defense is ok, i hope we could resign him after the year, hopefully we could finish the home stand at the worst 5-2, would love the sweeps, but lets be realistic

that nick johsnon acquistion is paying off we are getting timely hitting, i always wanted him on our team, he is a great hitter, has great plat disipline, and he is very cheap, just what the front office loves and his defense is ok, i hope we could resign him after the year, hopefully we could finish the home stand at the worst 5-2, would love the sweeps, but lets be realistic

you mean he's free

Back
Top Bottom