Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

boy are we getting our butts handed to us tonight

hanley seems to be the only one hitting lately, and nick johnson

i knew i forgot someone, nolasco should have been taken out as soon as he gave up all those runs

MarlinsVSCubs080109Hanleypopfly-1.jpg

Check
MarlinsVSCubs080109UgglaandRoss-1.jpg

The
MarlinsVSCubs080109field-1.jpg

Seats

I got lucky, my buddie's dad's boss has season tickets to the Marlins and Panthers and my buddy decided to take me that game.
We took it to Houston tonight though, good stuff.

I got lucky, my buddie's dad's boss has season tickets to the Marlins and Panthers and my buddy decided to take me that game.
We took it to Houston tonight though, good stuff.
what a glorious night. phillies need to lose though.

and i do believe this series with the rockies will determine the season.

thats good we won the series with almost the bench, now we need to sweep the rockies

where are u sitting, and good luck with the heat, i try to go wednesday nights, where they are super cheap and no heat

where are u sitting, and good luck with the heat, i try to go wednesday nights, where they are super cheap and no heat

Im sitting in the outfield reserve. Havent bought my tickets yet but Im going for sure. The thing is that my schedule and weeknight games dont work. And Saturdays arent for baseball. So sunday is the only day left, and with how hot it has been this summer, I have been waiting for a 5PM Sunday game that I can actually make.

You use the 7.90 deal?

And what a game tonight. Watched the first 6 innings, and came back home in time for the end of the 9th, so to me, JJ pitched a no hitter

i forget wear my cousin goes but it is right behind home plate for 40.00 with the fee and everything

Back
Top Bottom