***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

HAHAHAHA. First off, nobody is beating the Lakers. NOBODY. You can cheer for the Celts second place all you want, most reasonable Heat fans realize that this team wasn't going to win any type of championship this season. Most of us are just waiting paitiently to rub it in everybodies face, this year or next, I don't care. While the Celts are rebuilding for the better half of the next decade, the Heat will be on top so you better pray that somebody in the west takes out Kobe and the Lakers cause the Celts window is getting smaller and smaller. Theres a reason you don't care beyond 2010, its cause your teams about to fall off soon so of course your in win now mode.

And by the way, my "mouth" hasn't changed one bit about the Celtics, I hate that team as much as I hate the Jets and I was laughing my *** off when the Celts lost last year and I'll be laughing my *** off when you lose this year, no matter where it is. Paul Pierce can take this off season to practice his flopping.

Second of all, its November. Stop celebrating, everybody thats doing it sounds real silly. Hater articles, owners coming outta the shadows, and fans laughing all have one thing in common, your hoping this team never figures this thing out, never learns how to work together and most are trying to enjoy it now cause everybody knows they won't be enjoying soon. You don't like reading it, get the **** outta here. You can yawn all you want, but thats what most of this fan base knew coming into this season, it was a work in progress. Most of the haters that are coming to the "Official Miami Heat" thread sound like cheerleaders. It reminds me of some of the loser Jets fans that come to finheaven. Pathetic.

And ilovemyfins4eva, nothing personal but what the hell are you even doing in here. Your a Knicks fan that has a payroll almost as big as the Heat without the record to show for it. It makes no sense for you to be even be in this thread. We haven't even played the Knicks yet.

go take a look at the nba finals last year free throw and fouls breakdown...the celtics only got the whistle in one damn game of that 7 game series despite playing 3 damn home games where you would think you would get the benefit of some calls...if the lakers get that kind of treatment again you're right no one is beating them...and b/t had we not lost perk last year and the lakers not gotten so many second chance points and opportunities on the boards in game 7 the c's would have been hoisting that damn championship trophy

as for the its november i agree with that the regular season means beans but if you think this celtics team is gonna get worse by the time the playoffs roll around you got another thing coming...

we'll see what happens...i still say the heat want nothing to do with the celtics in the postseason

fans of teams talk trash to eachother all the damn time on the internet...what do you think we are doing here...its more than just discussion...its pathetic if you don't realize it

anyways...i wasn't talking to you

I was under the illusion that this was intended to be a discussion forum regarding the Heat. Forgive me if I was mistaken.

Message board bravado has got to be the saddest thing that has come from this otherwise entertaining median of exchange. We get it. You get your endorphin rush seeing a bunch of big guys in green. No need to subject us to your hormonal ride.

I was under the illusion that this was intended to be a discussion forum regarding the Heat. Forgive me if I was mistaken.

Message board bravado has got to be the saddest thing that has come from this otherwise entertaining median of exchange. We get it. You get your endorphin rush seeing a bunch of big guys in green. No need to subject us to your hormonal ride.

lol...good one

HAHAHAHA. First off, nobody is beating the Lakers. NOBODY. You can cheer for the Celts second place all you want, most reasonable Heat fans realize that this team wasn't going to win any type of championship this season. Most of us are just waiting paitiently to rub it in everybodies face, this year or next, I don't care. While the Celts are rebuilding for the better half of the next decade, the Heat will be on top so you better pray that somebody in the west takes out Kobe and the Lakers cause the Celts window is getting smaller and smaller. Theres a reason you don't care beyond 2010, its cause your teams about to fall off soon so of course your in win now mode.

And by the way, my "mouth" hasn't changed one bit about the Celtics, I hate that team as much as I hate the Jets and I was laughing my *** off when the Celts lost last year and I'll be laughing my *** off when you lose this year, no matter where it is. Paul Pierce can take this off season to practice his flopping.

Second of all, its November. Stop celebrating, everybody thats doing it sounds real silly. Hater articles, owners coming outta the shadows, and fans laughing all have one thing in common, your hoping this team never figures this thing out, never learns how to work together and most are trying to enjoy it now cause everybody knows they won't be enjoying soon. You don't like reading it, get the **** outta here. You can yawn all you want, but thats what most of this fan base knew coming into this season, it was a work in progress. Most of the haters that are coming to the "Official Miami Heat" thread sound like cheerleaders. It reminds me of some of the loser Jets fans that come to finheaven. Pathetic.

And ilovemyfins4eva, nothing personal but what the hell are you even doing in here. Your a Knicks fan that has a payroll almost as big as the Heat without the record to show for it. It makes no sense for you to be even be in this thread. We haven't even played the Knicks yet.
i think its unfair for you to say that ''nobody'' is beating the lakers this year. are they the best team? yes. But last years finals could have gone either way, as the celtics played the lakers incredibly tough. i think the only team that would actually have a shot at beating the lakers in a 7 game series r the celtics.

and when u asked what the hell am i doing here, i was just on this morning and checked this forum out, i dont post in the heat forum alot but i just like to read it sometimes and see the arguments, bc although i am a ''KNICK FAN'' i am less of a basketball fan than any other sport so i just like to read and learn more.

go take a look at the nba finals last year free throw and fouls breakdown...the celtics only got the whistle in one damn game of that 7 game series despite playing 3 damn home games where you would think you would get the benefit of some calls...if the lakers get that kind of treatment again you're right no one is beating them...and b/t had we not lost perk last year and the lakers not gotten so many second chance points and opportunities on the boards in game 7 the c's would have been hoisting that damn championship trophy

as for the its november i agree with that the regular season means beans but if you think this celtics team is gonna get worse by the time the playoffs roll around you got another thing coming...

we'll see what happens...i still say the heat want nothing to do with the celtics in the postseason

Do you even hear what your saying. If this, if that. Its what most heat critics are saying. If the heat had a little more chemistry... if the heat had a bigger center.... if Ray Allen doesnt hit his first seven 3's...if the Celts weren't a bunch of floppers... Give me a break.

The Lakers added one of the best shooting point guards, an even more aggressive perimeter defender, and they still have Kobe. Besides an old busted *** Shaq and the poor mans version of Bosh, where exactly did they get better? And once again I'm sick of hearing Celts fans complain they lost Perkins... the Lakers didn't have Bynum. What the **** is your point?

And again, I never said anything about the heat even beating the Celts this year. As a matter of fact, I knew the Celts would give the heat problems no matter where or when they played. Only difference is, the heat are built for the future, the Celts are built for now. Unfortunatley now still involves the Lakers for them.

i think its unfair for you to say that ''nobody'' is beating the lakers this year. are they the best team? yes. But last years finals could have gone either way, as the celtics played the lakers incredibly tough. i think the only team that would actually have a shot at beating the lakers in a 7 game series r the celtics.

and when u asked what the hell am i doing here, i was just on this morning and checked this forum out, i dont post in the heat forum alot but i just like to read it sometimes and see the arguments, bc although i am a ''KNICK FAN'' i am less of a basketball fan than any other sport so i just like to read and learn more.

Read and learn more? From the looks of of the article you posted, your trying to instigate something. And yeah, read my reasons for why its going to be hard for the Lakers to lose this year. Kobe is not going to let shaq have another ring.

Do you even hear what your saying. If this, if that. Its what most heat critics are saying. If the heat had a little more chemistry... if the heat had a bigger center.... if Ray Allen doesnt hit his first seven 3's...if the Celts weren't a bunch of floppers... Give me a break.

The Lakers added one of the best shooting point guards, an even more aggressive perimeter defender, and they still have Kobe. Besides an old busted *** Shaq and the poor mans version of Bosh, where exactly did they get better? And once again I'm sick of hearing Celts fans complain they lost Perkins... the Lakers didn't have Bynum. What the **** is your point?

And again, I never said anything about the heat even beating the Celts this year. As a matter of fact, I knew the Celts would give the heat problems no matter where or when they played. Only difference is, the heat are built for the future, the Celts are built for now. Unfortunatley now still involves the Lakers for them.

do you even know what you're talking about...bynum did play in the finals and he played in every game...so get your facts straight...and if you don't think the loss of perk was a big one for post d and boards and another 6 fouls to use against the lakers bigs in game 7 you don't know squat

and i like the celtics floppers crap...play the lakers and then talk about floppers...thats all that 7 ft billy goat tranny gasol does...derek fisher is a world cup worthy diver...volume shooter kobe bryant gets bailed out all the time on some bs...but hey if you do advance to play the lakers in the finals you'll find out...

but lets be real lebron drops the shoulder and steamrolls into defenders in the lane all the time and gets bs blocking calls...so lets not cry foul about the c's

do you even know what you're talking about...bynum did play in the finals and he played in every game...so get your facts straight...and if you don't think the loss of perk was a big one for post d and boards and another 6 fouls to use against the lakers bigs in game 7 you don't know squat

and i like the celtics floppers crap...play the lakers and then talk about floppers...thats all that 7 ft billy goat tranny gasol does...derek fisher is a world cup worthy diver...volume shooter kobe bryant gets bailed out all the time on some bs...but hey if you do advance to play the lakers in the finals you'll find out...

but lets be real lebron drops the shoulder and steamrolls into defenders in the lane all the time and gets bs blocking calls...so lets not cry foul about the c's

It was a typo, I meant to finish it off about the first year time the Celts and Lakers met in the finals, chill the **** out. Of course its a big deal that Perk wasn't there but wah wah wah, cry me a river that he got injured. Quit bringing it up in conversations.

And Paul Pierce is almost as bad as Ginobli. He's teaching Rondo how to be a pretty good flopper too. I don't recall anybody else getting wheeled off in a wheelchair and come back like he was playing through some real pain. Pierce was faking it like the ***** that he is.

Lebron runs fast and hard in the lane, all defenders know that and if your trying to stop him you better get your feet set and take that charge. If not, its gonna be a block all day.

So lets get this straight, you were the one crying about fouls in the finals, not me.

This is the last I am going to be responding to you in this thread cause your worse than the Jets fans that come to the Dolphins forums so I'll leave you with these final words, the Celtics big three are not going to be around forever so enjoy it while it lasts.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT THREAD. HAVE A NICE DAY

It was a typo, I meant to finish it off about the first year time the Celts and Lakers met in the finals, chill the **** out. Of course its a big deal that Perk wasn't there but wah wah wah, cry me a river that he got injured. Quit bringing it up in conversations.

And Paul Pierce is almost as bad as Ginobli. He's teaching Rondo how to be a pretty good flopper too. I don't recall anybody else getting wheeled off in a wheelchair and come back like he was playing through some real pain. Pierce was faking it like the ***** that he is.

Lebron runs fast and hard in the lane, all defenders know that and if your trying to stop him you better get your feet set and take that charge. If not, its gonna be a block all day.

So lets get this straight, you were the one crying about fouls in the finals, not me.

This is the last I am going to be responding to you in this thread cause your worse than the Jets fans that come to the Dolphins forums so I'll leave you with these final words, the Celtics big three are not going to be around forever so enjoy it while it lasts.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT THREAD. HAVE A NICE DAY

yeah...i wouldn't respond to me either cause all i'm doing is showing how little you know...typo my ***...

later

heat vs suns make sure you take the over on folks

yeah...i wouldn't respond to me either cause all i'm doing is showing how little you know...typo my ***...

later

This is honestly the very last time. Not that I give a **** about what you think but it was a typo. I typed that whole thing on my phone. You haven't shown ****.

This is honestly the very last time. Not that I give a **** about what you think but it was a typo. I typed that whole thing on my phone. You haven't shown ****.

you promise??? lol...what a skirt

Back
Top Bottom