***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

I'm hoping that this team learned their lesson about letting off the gas even with a big lead. Their rotational defense was insane even with how well the Suns were swinging the ball.

On offense they were swinging the ball around and finding the open man and nobody was holding the ball too long before taking their shots. This is exactly the type of game they needed to play after being criticized for the last two losses cause the Raptors win did nothing to help alleviate the pressure from the media.

I'm hoping that what Jason Jackson and them were talking about during halftime really comes true and Steve Nash demands to be traded. Hopefully Riles can reach deep into his bag-o-tricks and pull something off. The Heat give him the best chance to win a championship with some real contributing minutes, not Stackhouse type minutes. Plus, our style of play works really well with what he was used too when D'Antoni was coach

OMG, could you imagine Nash running the point for this team?

I hope we keep the momentum from the Suns game a trash the Bobcats tonight.

OMG, could you imagine Nash running the point for this team?

My boy lives in Phoenix and he tells me that there are talks like that all the time of Nash being unhappy with the team and he is really serious about wanting a title before he retires. It would only makes sense for him to join the heat. All the real contenders in the east and west have point guards. If Riley could find a way to package a deal with arroyo or chalmers and some cash or something, it would change everything about a real serious title run THIS YEAR.

No Billups, no Nash. This team is what it is, for better or worse. Riley will undoutably make a few mid season changes.....I could see Redd coming on board if hes bought out, although with the way Jones if playing maybe not. I'm sure pretty much any big man or point guard that gets let go will at least be given a tryout.

As far as trades go there's not much of anything Riley can do. The big three are untouchable, and it would just be cruel to trade Haslem after the bargain basement deal he signed to stay with the Heat. I think the only assets Riley could part with would be Chalmers and Anthony. And I doubt anyone would want to touch Anthony's 5 yr deal so you're pretty much left with exchanging Chalmers for another end of the bench player....maybe Leon Powe from Cleveland, if Gilbert is still talking to people from south beach.

I suppose he could dump Miller but I think people are soon going to find out why Wade and James and co wanted him so badly. Hes a very good player that's been toiling away on some lousy teams out of the spotlight for a while now and I don't think you're going to get much anything better for 5 mil.

Back
Top Bottom