***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

why didn't pittman get a chance?

coach spo needs to be fired for putting such a bad line up...he has been putting bad lineup for years... its time for him to go see his family.

heat suck!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

**** howard, magloire, stackhouse...they all suck.

why does spo give em big minutes?

why does spo keep the big 3 even in at the end of the game?

why waste minutes....

COME BACK RILES

Dampier is coming......not sure what he has left at this stage in his career. There has to be a reason the Heat passed on him initially and the Rockets backed off after he came to work out for them. It could have been a debate of money or minutes but I'm guessing he didn't show much on the court.

I know that originally the Heat didn't want him to cut into Anthony's or Bosh's minutes and they didn't want to mess up the rotation with Haslem cause Dampier wanted to play some serious minutes. Atleast thats what the reports down here were when he first came to work out. There were very few acquisitions that I liked this season outside of our core. I don't like Howard, never did and I don't think I ever will. I wanted Dampier here before so hopefully he'll work out.

I like Howard. Not as an everyday rotational player but for what he is now.....an injury replacement guy. You know hes going to be competent. He can't move or jump like he once did but he'll block his guy out, he'll hit the open jumper, and he won't make stupid mistakes.

I hope that was the case with Dampier but I have a hard time believing it. Its just awfully suspicious that two teams seem on the verge of signing the guy, bring him in for a workout, and then let him walk. Why would you even get to the workout stage if there were issues with playing time? Why would Dampier even consider Houston where he knew he had to be at least behind Yao and Miller is that was a great concern?

In any case he'll get the chance to play 20-30 minutes a game now. Stackhouse is gone, Damp is in. Ilgauskas as a starting center doesn't make a whole lot of sense, so assuming the Anthony experiment is over Dampier will be starting soon enough.

Reports down here are that Dampier was about to fly to LA cause the Lakers wanted him to back up the oft injured Bynum and his bad knee. In the interview he said that playing for the Heat was always his first option cause of the high chance of winning a championship in the future. So again, I'm hoping that he didn't take offers from other teams b/c he didn't like the idea of playing just to play and that he wanted real minutes towards a ring. The Heat still need to rotate the ball if they are going to play half court basketball. They need to watch film on themselves when they first played the Magic and realize that if they are going to stand around, swing the ball and make the other team scramble.

Dampier signed with the Heat and has already joined the team for workouts. Now whether hes physically capable of playing any extended period of time has yet to be answered. The Heat might wind up with two geriatric centers that can only stay on the floor for 20 minutes a game before fouling out or having to ice the knees.

And Haslem looks to be done for the season......not someone the Heat could afford to lose.

/sigh....

so late in that game with lebron on the bench...wade through his passing and some scores lead the team back...

coach spo brings back lebron and lebron leads the offense back to a 7 point hole...

i was yelling at my tv for spo to keep lebron on the bench for a little bit more but ****ing idiot brings lebron back in and we go into play garbage mode...

We're all dolphins fans... but sorry guys I gotta rub it in. Go magic! You guys want wince carter and we'll take wade? I'm sure we could fix him up. :)

3 in a row...FML

I hope **** gets together. This team needs to at least win one championship

Back
Top Bottom