***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

I've grown to hate ESPN over the years. They are both the biggest contributor and downfall to sports. Its funny when one of the reporters says "Some people had them hyped up as Champs.." ESPN was the biggest hype machine of the Heat. I can say in all honesty that I have yet to visit the page that ESPN has dedicated to the Heat b/c of how ridiculous their reporting has become. Tim Legler said it best, even though the reports may be somewhat true, the media is over-hyping all things Miami right now whethers its good or bad.

at least this will shut everybody up

Not sure. If I was a heat fan I'd be a little concerned about my team only being able to beat bottom dwellers. You've only had one win vs. a team with a winning record, and I feel the loss to the Magic is more of what should be expected than the blowout win.

sources around the league say that Pat Riley, and other well respected officials around the league (including coaches) are praising Erik Spoelstra for how he is handling LeBron. Hell, they are impressed with what the Heat are doing in saying no to LeBron and not enabling him.

Also, if Spoelstra would get fired, he WOULD get picked up real quick.

sources around the league say that Pat Riley, and other well respected officials around the league (including coaches) are praising Erik Spoelstra for how he is handling LeBron. Hell, they are impressed with what the Heat are doing in saying no to LeBron and not enabling him.

Also, if Spoelstra would get fired, he WOULD get picked up real quick.

Funny how quickly the story changes from Spoelstra being a weakling that gets pushed around by his stars to a little tyrant that pushes his stars around. Who knows whats really going on.....

Provided his knees hold up it looks like Dampier is next in line to be given a shot as the starting center. Defensively Ilgauskas just doesn't work with what Spoelstra wants to do. Not sure Dampier will be much better but at least he'll put up a fight.

Heat lead 54-42 at the half...finish strong and come out with the win

Heat blow out Pistons 97-72.....great defensive game

LeBron will be taking his talents to Cleveland...for the night :lol: (8 pm on TNT)

Last edited by a moderator:
had to be the best team win all year everybody contributed

ESPN's great line on the game:

NBA rules stipulate that players may move freely through the lane, provided they don't stay longer than three seconds. The 2010-11 Heat reportedly received word of this prior to the game. Their scorers proceeded to create opportunities on a cuts, weakside actions and sharp timing. Finally.

Hope we see a bit more of that. It almost looked like they were running a few set plays every once in a while......amazing.

I hope the Heat tear up Cleveland tonight and I hope LJ just dominates...he better do the powder ritual. He said he was thinking about it and Wade said if didn't do it, he would do it for him :lol:

All I know it's going to be a crazy night tonight when LBJ steps on that court. I hope he has the game of his life.

Back
Top Bottom