official 2012 combine discussion thread... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official 2012 combine discussion thread...

Utterly shocked at that. Did h get out of the blocks slow or something. No f****** way this kid should run anywhere as slow as that. Ludicrous. He's faster than that- maybe it causes him to slip to us in the 4th, who knows. I didn't hink that he was running until his pro day anyway.

All I know is that Joe Adams can fly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byPjkmgUcWg

Yea I saw him play and he absolutely can fly, maybe he just got a bad jump. I'm curious to see what type of time Alshon has. I know he shed some weight before the combine.

Hill just flew but how well does he catch? I like his size, but i dont knos the ga tech offense very well. Isnt it mostly triple option?

Oh nm Alshon isn't running. That seems like a bad decision for him considering all the questions about his work ethic and stuff.

Can Mike Mayock stop bitching when a guy does not perform at the combine?

Mayock loves any ND player at the combine.

Michael Floyd will be a diva bust, btw.

I agree with mike though. If your healthy run, otherwise why are you here?

I agree with you, but him "calling out" Luck, RGIII and Blackmon is over the top. We get it Mike, you want these guys to work out at the combine. However, he will be the first to cover these guys' pro days.

Did clyde gates impress you with his return skills? I was left less than luke warm, and even more underwhelming is bess returning punts.

Absolutely- Gates is more of a straight line flyer, that's why I think that Joe Adams would bring a lot to the table for us in terms of return ability and quicks in the slot on top of flat out speed. I have no explanation or understanding of how that kid could run a 4.53.

Yea I saw him play and he absolutely can fly, maybe he just got a bad jump. I'm curious to see what type of time Alshon has. I know he shed some weight before the combine.

Does Adams have a second attempt at the 40 coming?

I can remember one kick gates returned that had any makings of going for chunk yardage. Im not sold on him contributing much. To each his own, id like an upgrade but who knows if benjamin is that upgrade....

Back
Top Bottom