Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Alain Poupart ‏@apoupartFins 3m
Jamar Taylor with some great coverage on new wide receiver Keenan Davis on a deep throw.

Ok probably not much of a WR but great to see Taylor back... quality player

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN8m
#Dolphins RB Jonas Gray with the drop. He may be unofficially leading MIA in drops in camp.

Not so positive for gray though!

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP3m
Moore deep pass to Tyms who makes nice grab over Julian Posey. Tyms trying hard to be one of the two receivers trying to make team out of 9

apparently he beat grimes deep as well... lots of talent but supposedly very very raw

Chris Perkins@chrisperk1m
RG Lance Louis runs w/1st team. Amazing. Maybe there's progress. Team in shorts & shoulder pads. Not full contact.
Omar Kelly@OmarKelly11s
Just watched OG Lance Louis take an 11-on-11 snap. That's progress!

he seems to be edging closer to being fully fit recently

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 20s
Dion Jordan stepping up again with a sack. Rookie starting to look like a player.

love to hear this

Alain Poupart@apoupartFins5m
Caleb Sturgis' groin clearly feeling better as he keeps booming kicks from 43 yards out.

Alain Poupart@apoupartFins4m
Brian Tyms has had a tremendous practice, as good as any I've ever seen him have.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m
Dion Jordan sack. He starting to use that speed against Jonathan Martin more & more. Not sure what that means exactly.

It really only seems to be be Jordan that is beating martin consistently... im not sure if that is good or bad

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN2m
Star of #Dolphins practice: DE Dion Jordan. He made some nice plays vs MIA's 1st-team o-line, had 2 sacks. Best day of camp for the rook.

tempPTR_1889--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...crimmage/668f8f79-4b47-40a8-94a8-9bad43270601

apparently everyone is friends again :bighug:

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 5m
David picks off under thrown pass to Jeff Fuller. Devlin on pass. Davis looking better every day.

another day another will davis interception

Chris Perkins@chrisperk22s
Will Davis just made another play. PBU. Pass intended for Gibson. T'hill pass.

Far from polished, especially in terms of coverage, but this kid has it

Last edited by a moderator:
seem to be talking to myself but oh well

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 53s
#Dolphins rookie Dion Jordan drops in coverage on last play. Rookie CB Jamar Taylor getting reps with second team today.

Taylors second day back and playing with the twos... Davis is playing well.... but Taylor is quality, getting him; fully healthy for week 1 would be huge

Dion Jordan and Will Davis have to be the 2 players I'm most excited to watch in the preseason. It's amazing how Jordan in a few days went from injured and not participating to one of the stars of camp, I think we finally found our bookend to Cam Wake.

:ponder: I feel like I'm in redneck country around here with some of these comments. "Billy-bob, round up them tharr ropes and let's go a huntin' for some gaters"[/QUOTE

I am far from being a red neck..I don't work outside. I probably would get a sun burn there without sun screen.
The comments I made have been substantiated by a few other posts. The replies contrary to my comments are predictable, considering the Miami demographic.

Great news seeing all the Rookies making noise today.

Will Davis, Dion Jordan, and Jamar Taylor finally playing and Bumphis on offense got some props today.

It's early but Will Davis would be a huge bonus to get playing time this season.If Jamar Taylor shakes off the injury,we not only have a solid secondary we have depth.

Chris Perkins tweeted "Dion Jordon speed more impressive every day."

Tymes still fighting and scratching his way into the lineup today.I personally thought Tymes would have beat out Binns but now that Binns is injured and released,Tymes still has a shot. Bumphis also has Philbins attention. Philbin likes Bumphis, says he's crafty in his routes and that was prior to today which only improved his chances.

Kyle Miller a very solid outing ,Keller 30yd completion,lots of excitement about Dion Simms but absolutely nothing, zero, nada on Egnew.

IMO we have 4 solid tight ends and they will be a huge part of our season.

Keller, Clay, Simms, Miller.............Egnew I have no clue.

I'm trying to keep a level head, but this team could be a force this year. The defense is looking tough! And I dont think the offense will be as bad as people think. Clay and Keller should be good for Tannehill from the TE spot and they WRs are an improved unit, also. I hope that the O-line can come together and at least be good at one aspect, run or pass blocking. If they can manage 3 TDs per game, that should be enough to win 10 or 11 with that defense.

what times practice today??? hopefully in full pads cause i bet tomorrow is just a travel and light walk thru day

Back
Top Bottom