Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

thank you...i wonder how hard they will work in that heat...surprised by these mid day practices...

I'm surprised too considering we only have 1 home game in september and that game is a 4pm start time. No need to prepare for the heat this season.

:ponder: I feel like I'm in redneck country around here with some of these comments. "Billy-bob, round up them tharr ropes and let's go a huntin' for some gaters"[/QUOTE

I am far from being a red neck..I don't work outside. I probably would get a sun burn there without sun screen.
The comments I made have been substantiated by a few other posts. The replies contrary to my comments are predictable, considering the Miami demographic.

Your comments are more predictable than you think.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 44s
Jamar Taylor is dressed in pads (padded practice today). He's being eased back into working with the team.

i guess its full pads today

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Alain Poupart ‏@apoupartFins 8s
Odrick and Wallace in shorts at #Dolphins practice. No sign of Randy Starks. Looks like Hartline set to practice.

while he needs reps with tannehill.... better safe than sorry with Wallace

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 40s
Mike Wallace, Jared Odrick, Charles Clay and Cameron Marshall in shorts today. No Randy Starks sighting yet.

the minor injuries are really starting to add up! Already lost Binns and Jasper Collins as well

I am far from being a red neck..I don't work outside. I probably would get a sun burn there without sun screen.
The comments I made have been substantiated by a few other posts. The replies contrary to my comments are predictable, considering the Miami demographic.

Elaborate, por favor.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 29s
Hartline in a red jersey. Don't tackle me, bro!
from Davie, FL

:lol:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 5m
Lance Louis appears to be in pads, and continues to working. He might playing Sunday.

I am extremely interested to see how he plays

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly15s
It appears that Josh Samuda continues to work as the starting right guard. Richie Incognito is on the left side.

for now they seem to have settled upon Samuda as RG, he took all the first team snaps yesterday and has started there today

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Randy Starks is not in attendance at practice, which means he's likely doing treatment, not rehab. That's not good.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly56s
Dolphins receiver Brian Tyms is working as a gunner. Best way to make the 53 is to excel in that challenging role. pic.twitter.com/swVr2uAzWI

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly3m
Dolphins coach Joe Philbin have Will Davis a good talking early in practice. Probably said "keep balling rookie." pic.twitter.com/XPlHEYSRfK

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly34m
Brandon Gibson remains the slot. He's apparently not working outside.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly36m
Marvin McNutt and Brian Tyms are Tannehill's starting receivers this practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 18m
Caleb Sturgis just kicked a 52 yard field goal. Guess he's past the groin issues.

now this groin injury seems to have cleared up we should see a big improvement, he is an excellent kicker.

I saw Chris "Caleb Morrison" Perkins say that Sturgis kicked the ball 50 yards and still had another 20 yards past the goal posts. Not sure if it was off a tee or not, but that is pretty impressive.

I saw Chris "Caleb Morrison" Perkins say that Sturgis kicked the ball 50 yards and still had another 20 yards past the goal posts. Not sure if it was off a tee or not, but that is pretty impressive.

Later Carp.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m
7-on-7 passing segment comes to merciful end. What a practice. Wow.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m
This has been worse practice of camp for passing game. By far. And these r short & intermediate routes.

I guess people are tired/mind half on sunday, disappointing but days like this happen

Back
Top Bottom