Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

i have no idea why the beat writers are complaining about no down field passing...we have no vertical threat polished player practicing...mcnutts not fast tyms is raw as hell bumphis not a fast guy fuller slow as hell...keenan davis runs what almost 4.6

View attachment 11086

This has to be the best rookie hazing yet. They've given Sturgis the 'Miley Cyrus' look it seems...

your link doesnt work for me but I presume you meant this lol

BQrp70mCAAEirV3-1.jpg

mileycyrusstopsforgasliamhemsworthhitsth-1.jpg

and i'd bet money we are not gonna see wallace on sunday and probably no hartine also...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Mike Wallace said he'd still like to play in the HOF game but it's coach's decision and his focus is really the regular-season opener.

take no risks with Wallace, I would rather have him still trying to find his way with Tannehill week one than be out injured!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m
Mike Wallace said he'd still like to play in the HOF game but it's coach's decision and his focus is really the regular-season opener.

take no risks with Wallace, I would rather have him still trying to find his way with Tannehill week one than be out injured!
We have an extra preseason game anyways, just sit Wallace this weekend and give him extra rest.

this is so accurate lol

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m
NBC's opener on Sunday: Pat Devlin! Nick Stephens! The game you've been anticipating since February!

this is so accurate lol

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m
NBC's opener on Sunday: Pat Devlin! Nick Stephens! The game you've been anticipating since February!

I know Andrew is being funny and sarcastic, but I am actually looking forward to seeing Devlin have extended playing time.

I know Andrew is being funny and sarcastic, but I am actually looking forward to seeing Devlin have extended playing time.

I agree. It will be an ultimate showcase for him.

I want to see Devlin because I fully expect him to be the number 2 next year.

John Jerry is back at practice, not worth a thread but certainly worth considering not doing anything though

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Ellerbe, Vernon, odrick and devlin all seem to be in attendance as well

Id like to see odrick and ellerbe play against the jags

Hartline and Wallace look to be back aswell or at least they are dressed to practice this time, maybe we wont have to start mcnutt on friday.... Not a pretty sight

No starks or taylor so far... Im sure a few people will blame twitter lol

Hartlines back but wallace isnt taking part so far... Mcnutt still with first team, though davis bumphis or tyms might have got promoted

Jerry is working off the field... Interestingly so is rishard matthews

No starks or taylor so far... Im sure a few people will blame twitter lol

Hartlines back but wallace isnt taking part so far... Mcnutt still with first team, though davis bumphis or tyms might have got promoted

Jerry is working off the field... Interestingly so is rishard matthews

I really want to see Mattews get back on the field..hopefullly optimistic that some of the injured players will be returning soon.

Back
Top Bottom