Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Yea thats him We worked him out at the same time as clabo, pretty sure he is still out there, thought he can play a bit of lb.

yeah do something...cause garner as the backup left tackle is a disaster...and d thomas the way that guy looks i bet they redshirt him...likely gonna have to keep one extra olineman this year if we can just find one that can play left tackle in case of emergency...damn

Yea thats him We worked him out at the same time as clabo, pretty sure he is still out there, thought he can play a bit of lb.

Looks like he is still unsigned..seems to have visited several teams..something must up with him injury wise or money wise..

Looks like he is still unsigned..seems to have visited several teams..something must up with him injury wise or money wise..

I think its more a case that he isnt very good and is waiting to see if someone gets hurt so he can play

justice looked ok against us to me last year when we played the colts...serviceable

Two tds from egnew... Good for him, im happy to see him stepping up, he is one of our few red zone threats

Sturgis apparanrly kicking well, hope ge gets to kick friday

Added a third redzone td working with the scout team against the second d ... Not saying he is pushing keller but after a strong week he may be pulling away from kyle miller and going a long way towards keeping his roster spot. Needs to produce again on friday though.

Made my one and only camp visit for the year...Egnew's TD's were legit. The second one was a laser and he made a good grab with his hands up by the helmet. Signs of life for sure. The Wallace TD was an absolute dime from Tannehill and received a great cheer from the entire crowd. Sturgis last FG was 50+, straight down the middle with room to spare. He stayed around afterwards for a long while signing autographs. Seems like a good kid. Moore and Devlin got the bulk of the reps it seemed like to me. Grimes is a beast.

last week of practice before it is closed off, I guess we will be getting a lot more information after this week

Sounds like jerry and matthews could both be back

Matthews is a good player and samuda doesnt look like a starting quality player to me, for all we complain about jerry he is solid

Jerry is the O-lines Clemons... He's a really good starter and would start on half the teams in the NFL, but never get's props :lol:

Just the way it is in Dolphin land....

Jerry is the O-lines Clemons... He's a really good starter and would start on half the teams in the NFL, but never get's props :lol:

Just the way it is in Dolphin land....

I wouldnt go that far, the staff signed Louis to replce him.

Clemmons is a good comparison though, Jerry tends to be solid, makes few huge mistakes, but I wouldn't say he every looks really good either. Has plenty of talent though, if he ever kept his weight down he could good be a good player, feel kinda bad for him, he was in the best shape of his life this summer then gets hurt.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Rishard Matthews just caught a long bomb from Ryan Tannehill. Guess he's Back.

great to see him back

Back
Top Bottom