Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Rishard Matthews just caught a long bomb from Ryan Tannehill. Guess he's Back.

great to see him back

Excellent news. The final WR receiver spots should be interetsing. I still think he is the four.

Good morning :wakeup:Omar with an early camp photo of the 3 QB's working on ball placement.

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/366910333442473985/photo/1

Photo of John Jerry,Omar says he looks tiny.

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/366908066546995200/photo/1

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 25m
I'm watching AJ Francis this week. I'm developing a slight crush. He's got potential as a NT. Worth a practice squad investment IMO.
Expand

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Another Jonas Gray run stuffed by AJ Francis. My crush grows.
Expand

Jeff Fuller more drops,uggh

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 5m
WR Jeff Fuller drop slant from T'hill. Gotta make that catch 2 make roster.
Expand

:bye::clapping:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 26s
Dan Carpenter's 54-yard field goal is short. At this point he's merely trade bait. Competition is really over.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m
Carpenter. 54 yds. Right hash short. Wind might have got him.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1m
INTERESTING development already at #Dolphins camp. John Jerry is practicing today and he's lining up as the starting RG in warmups.

Interesting development

Pretty bad when a John Jerry sighting as a starter excites people.

I am very worried about how much Jordan contributes this year. Very concerned. I said earlier this year he might be "red shirted" and got scorned for it. I hope I am totally wrong.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
Reason for Corp’s addition: No Pat Devlin today at practice. Nate Garner and Randy Starks also missing.

My boy Garner might not be able to stay healthy to play all the time.

I am very worried about how much Jordan contributes this year. Very concerned. I said earlier this year he might be "red shirted" and got scorned for it. I hope I am totally wrong.

He missed 2 days, calm down.

Good news about Jerry

Not so worried about Jordan... I do agree that they are babying him too much.

My concern amongst our rookies is Taylor.... even though he seems to have skills - I am wondering if he has the mental make up to play in the NFL

Good news about Jerry

Not so worried about Jordan... I do agree that they are babying him too much.

My concern amongst our rookies is Taylor.... even though he seems to have skills - I am wondering if he has the mental make up to play in the NFL

:rolleyes2: the issue is fans have an information overload these days, talk about over thinking twitter!

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 5m
I heard (from sources) Garner hurt his shoulder bad on Monday. Out indefinitely. RT @apoupartFins: No sign of Nate Garner at practice.

Will you please stop using the term "red shirt" it doesn't even apply in the NFL. If your opinion is that Jordan is just gonna practice all year and not play you need a different perspective. Coyle is chomping at the bit to use all of the special blitz packages he has hiding in his playbook and a HUGE part of that is Jordan being healthy for the REGULAR SEASON.

Case in point, I don't see you agonizing everyday over Wallace, Jerry and Starks being out with the minor injuries they have that they are expected to return from for the regular season. You also might want to check out how many other teams are keeping starters on the bench this offseason to avoid a preseason injury.

That sucks about Garner. He was who I was championing for RG and was the best in house candidate for back RT. Oline is in a fragile sense right now.

Back
Top Bottom