Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

I think Jordan missing time right now is unfortunate. He could be developing as a player right now and learning more on the field than he can from the sidelines. With that said, I think his natural skills translate well enough to make an impact once he steps on the field. As for Starks, I am worried. Yes we have Odrick playing well among others...but our first several games we need all the pass rush we can get. Starks and Jordan being back helps the D-Line stay more fresh and both are pass rushers from their respective positions. Jordan and Starks need to be ready to go by week 1. Definitely by week 2.

Starks is back doing rehab for the first time, no point rushsing him back though by this point odrick has locked down the starting DT spot

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m
Ellerbe is FAST. Was in the backfield on a running play before it could develop.

I think a lot of people are really sleeping on Ellerbe

When have I ever said Jordan isn't nicked up. He obviously is which is why he isn't practicing. What I said is you need to calm down with the Chicken Little crap. They are not going to rush their high priced draft pick back from surgery which could cause problems down the road. As UK said I'll start worrying about Jordan's health as well as the rest of the projected starters and major contributors come week 1.

Thanks for making my point on Garner. He is exactly a swiss army knife. Jack of all trades, master of none. Which is why LAST YEAR he couldn't even beat out an overweight Jerry. Now that Jerry has come to camp in shape and earned the coaches trust from the prior season you think he's gonna lose his job to Garner, no way in hell that will happen. Our o-line was set the first day of practice as Martin-Cogs-Pouncey-Jerry-Clabo. As soon as Jerry is healthy from a minor scope it will be that way again. Hell they even brought in Louis to push Jerry or even take his spot. If Garner is as good as you think then why did the FO make a move that? The truth is Garner is no where near the talent Jerry is or you make him out to be.

You are right about Starks though, I don't know what I was thinking. He's a seasoned vet, so much the same as Jordan when he isn't ready for the 1st game that's when I'll start worrying. And then I wouldn't even worry that much as Odrick is probably ahead of him on the depth chart now and Randall has been playing well too.

Are u going to call out the front office for "chicken little crap" after picking up a front seven player today. If they are set as you think they are, this move is not made.

You are the biggest John Jerry advocate here. If you think he solves the issues up front, you are kidding yourself. He is a misfit in this system and below average run blocker.

I am not being worrisome. In fact, I think you are too cavalier about the issues cropping up front. Plus, the team has three more preseason games. I am a realist and I think you need be a tad more concerned of the teams injuries.

Are u going to call out the front office for "chicken little crap" after picking up a front seven player today. If they are set as you think they are, this move is not made.

You are the biggest John Jerry advocate here. If you think he solves the issues up front, you are kidding yourself. He is a misfit in this system and below average run blocker.

I am not being worrisome. In fact, I think you are too cavalier about the issues cropping up front. Plus, the team has three more preseason games. I am a realist and I think you need be a tad more concerned of the teams injuries.

I knew when I ready that article you would have a comment on hear. You are the exact definition of "Chicken Little". Every little hiccup that comes up you try to make into a bigger deal than it really is all the while still missing the big picture. Both the FO and the coaches have said that Jordan is going to be READY FOR WEEK 1! You do realize that both Starks and Jordan still have 3 weeks to get ready. September 8th is the crucial date, not August 15th. Until someone says they won't be ready for week one I won't worry. The player they signed won't even make the 53. He's training camp fodder, a body in camp to take reps for Jordan and Starks while they are out, that's it.

Since when have I said I'm Jerry's biggest fan. You sure like to put a lot of words in people's mouths. All I've said is that Jerry is the starting RG when healthy and have even pointed out that they brought in Louis to try and push or replace him. Which I agree with. You are the one shouting from the mountain tops that Garner should replace him when he has no business doing so.

You are definitely not a realist. A realist would look at all of the information and make an informed opinion. Pertinent information such as we are 3 weeks from the regular season and both the FO and coaches saying both players will be ready for the start of regular season are things you are choosing to ignore. This is the information you should be using to formulate your opinion, not the "what if" paranoia rattling around in your brain.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 17s
Bad news: Gibson drop. Good news: Davis spectacular pick off deflection.
Expand

Another day another Davis int

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m
Ellerbe is FAST. Was in the backfield on a running play before it could develop.

I think a lot of people are really sleeping on Ellerbe

That's because according to all the pundits out there the Fins paid to much money for him and they don't want to report on how well he is playing. Most don't like the taste of crow.

I knew when I ready that article you would have a comment on hear. You are the exact definition of "Chicken Little". Every little hiccup that comes up you try to make into a bigger deal than it really is all the while still missing the big picture. Both the FO and the coaches have said that Jordan is going to be READY FOR WEEK 1! You do realize that both Starks and Jordan still have 3 weeks to get ready. September 8th is the crucial date, not August 15th. Until someone says they won't be ready for week one I won't worry. The player they signed won't even make the 53. He's training camp fodder, a body in camp to take reps for Jordan and Starks while they are out, that's it.

Since when have I said I'm Jerry's biggest fan. You sure like to put a lot of words in people's mouths. All I've said is that Jerry is the starting RG when healthy and have even pointed out that they brought in Louis to try and push or replace him. Which I agree with. You are the one shouting from the mountain tops that Garner should replace him when he has no business doing so.

You are definitely not a realist. A realist would look at all of the information and make an informed opinion. Pertinent information such as we are 3 weeks from the regular season and both the FO and coaches saying both players will be ready for the start of regular season are things you are choosing to ignore. This is the information you should be using to formulate your opinion, not the "what if" paranoia rattling around in your brain.

I am bored with this conversation.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 42s
Mike Wallace makes a deep catch from Ryan Tannehill on a broken coverage. I didn't see the pass rush though. #Dolphins

This is how Wallace makes his big plays, spontaneous plays on broken plays, if RT can hit him on these than all will be fine

John Jerry is back and working with the first team today, he may not be a terrific guard but hes always been solid. If he is back we wont have an all pro RG but it wont be a big issue anynore

Evan Rodriguez working with the TEs now is interesting wasnt a bad player for a bears.

The more I thought about the TE dilemma, the more I came to th conclusion what's is happening. Plus, the 11 Personel that was going to be used a lot, Clay can fit in nice. Move a Rodriguez to FB or move TE and maybe we are okay.

I would survey the cuts, but I wonder if they look for depth in other areas besides TE.

Back
Top Bottom