Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

chad bumphis gets a bump up in reps and makes the most of it...going about like i figured it would once the pads came on

Wallace in full pads today, still not sure id risk him on friday though..better safe than sorry

Wallace in full pads today, still not sure id risk him on friday though..better safe than sorry

Did you see Philbin's face the entire game on Friday..... he looked ^$&#%^*&*@$!6 because of that ugly execution on both sides of the ball. I do think he wants to be as cautious as possible, but he wants at least one true dress rehersal to know where the team stands. I'm guessing ex. game #3

Did you see Philbin's face the entire game on Friday..... he looked ^$&#%^*&*@$!6 because of that ugly execution on both sides of the ball. I do think he wants to be as cautious as possible, but he wants at least one true dress rehersal to know where the team stands. I'm guessing ex. game #3

i would guess it goes like this...

game #2 1 quarter pt for the 1's
game #3 2 quarters pt for the 1's
game #4 3 quarters or well into the 3rd quarter (true game planned dress rehearsal)
game #5 no playing time for the starters...only the guys on the bubble for one more good look and the easy cuts

This is more of a general comment but does anyone else find it odd Greg Jennings has spent the entire offseason taking shots at the packers and Rodgers? Came out with another one today.

I thought Jennings was meant to the perfect gentleman/pro and wallace was supposed to be the spoilt diva.... Joe knows best I suppose

40 yard td to wallace... THats more like it ryan

if wallace is in full pads and full go in 11 on 11's outside chance he plays friday night...still kinda doubt it though given only one days full work...hartline i would expect to play barring a set back...

40 yard td to wallace... THats more like it ryan

IT HAAAAAAAAAAAS BEGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
xfx1mg-1.jpg

freaking dallas thomas is dreadful at tackle...give him some guard reps..got the 3 deep de's eating him up

"I'm committed to seeing the city of South Florida grow....I think we can be one of the best cities in the world," Steve Ross said. Didn't realize South Florida was a city...

freaking dallas thomas is dreadful at tackle...give him some guard reps..got the 3 deep de's eating him up

Yea they need to sign someone like justice who is a borderline starter at lt/rt and let thomas focus on getting ready to take over at lg

One of the reserve d line guys picked a fight with incognito and pouncey.....I wonder will they ever find the body?

Two tds from egnew... Good for him, im happy to see him stepping up, he is one of our few red zone threats

Sturgis apparanrly kicking well, hope ge gets to kick friday

Yea they need to sign someone like justice who is a borderline starter at lt/rt and let thomas focus on getting ready to take over at lg

winston justice former colt and i think eagle??? if so and he's out there i agree...would be cheap also...we need to do something...not sure justice is a left tackle but i do think he fits this system

winston justice former colt and i think eagle??? if so and he's out there i agree...would be cheap also...we need to do something...not sure justice is a left tackle but i do think he fits this system

Yea thats him We worked him out at the same time as clabo, pretty sure he is still out there, thought he can play a bit of lt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom