Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread

Well we can't say we're not getting any respect this off season, that's for sure...

The hope is....the Charger, Colts, Pats finish is for home field advantage and round 1 byes....

:idk: Sure. Why not. I mean right now with nothing been proven yet it is certainly possible. Problem with power "ranking" is they are all just lists of opinions of the person who wrote it. Someone needs to make a program that gives an average of all the power rankings that are published just to give a more reliable list.

Well we can't say we're not getting any respect this off season, that's for sure...

Kinda scary isn't it?

:idk: Sure. Why not. I mean right now with nothing been proven yet it is certainly possible. Problem with power "ranking" is they are all just lists of opinions of the person who wrote it. Someone needs to make a program that gives an average of all the power rankings that are published just to give a more reliable list.
You're hired!

Great write up. Sounds like he understands more about Miami than most of these writers, which is nice.

Personally I think we're in that 2nd tier of teams that could finish in the second half of the top 10 or as low as about 16th. We are far more competitive than last year. If the team gets and stays healthy, our only question marks look to be a shaky OL and an MLB that can't cover. That's pretty solid overall.

Good write up, but I think we're better than some of the teams in front of us. Barring injuries, if we play up to our potential we're a top 5 team. We should've beat the Packers, we split with the Pats, we've beat a very similar Colts and Steelers team, and we can beat Denver with this team.

Amazing how much smarter writers are when they predict a good dolphin outcome lol

No just showing the hypocrisy.

How do you know they are being hypocritical, do you know their opinions on the writer before? Or just finding a reason to try to rain on people who did enjoy the article.

Back
Top Bottom