Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread

No just showing the hyprocrisy that any writer that does not predict success is just being a hater or has an agenda against the dolphins.
Fell good all you like about a ranking that's your right but we know what happens on this board if a writer has an article that says we will not be good.
Only positive perspective is legitimized. Not sure how myself pointing out that fact makes me a downer but that only proves my point.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Confucius say man who stir up **** eventually lick the spoon.

Much like those that claim rain will be right one day, doesn't mean they had anymore insight than the next man.
By pure luck we should have had a winning season in five seasons based on the odds , yet here we are.

No just showing the hyprocrisy that any writer that does not predict success is just being a hater or has an agenda against the dolphins.
Fell good all you like about a ranking that's your right but we know what happens on this board if a writer has an article that says we will not be good.
Only positive perspective is legitimized. Not sure how myself pointing out that fact makes me a downer but that only proves my point.

You act like dolphin fans are the only ones who do that. You could of easily leave the topic alone if you don't agree but first thing you do is pretty much call out the people who enjoyed the article.... I don't think most need pointed out that just because a writer says good things that it will happen.

As for positive stuff perspectives being legitimized .. no kidding! Who doesn't want more positive? Who wants to feed on the negative? Not that anything wrong with discussing personal opinions on the team good or bad but don't expect most to be happy with hearing bad.

Either way I can bet you this is common on every fan board.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the highest rankings I've seen. Not that any of it matters. But still we should be a top 10 team heading into the season.

What I find interesting is this; according to their rankings, the Dolphins start their season like this:

9/13 @ 30th ranked team
9/20 @ 31st ranked team
9/27 vs 15th ranked team
10/4 vs 27th ranked team (London)
10/18 @ 32nd ranked team
10/25 vs 20th ranked team

A 5-1 start isn't completely unreasonable, and might well be needed, considering the back half of the schedule

What I find interesting is this; according to their rankings, the Dolphins start their season like this:

9/13 @ 30th ranked team
9/20 @ 31st ranked team
9/27 vs 15th ranked team
10/18 @ 32nd ranked team

A 5-1 start isn't completely unreasonable, and might well be needed, considering the back half of the schedule

6-0 isn't unreasonable. The first true test comes against the Patriots. Any loss before that is Miami losing to an inferior team. 5-1 should be the worst that Miami starts. I think Miami matches up pretty well with the NFC East/AFC South (6-2 is realistic). The Ravens always play Miami tough, and the Chargers game is in SD, but I'd expect Miami to win at least one of those games. This should be the year that Miami sweeps both the Jets and Bills. Their QB issues should be too much to overcome when playing a team as balanced as Miami. Should be an 11 or 12-win team. 10-6 as the absolute floor.

9/13 @ 30th ranked team
9/20 @ 31st ranked team
9/27 vs 15th ranked team
10/18 @ 32nd ranked team

Miami has to be at least 4-2 to start b/c of their 3 game road trip that follows at NE, at BUF, and at PHI. Because after all that they're home vs. Dallas, at NYJ, and home vs. BAL.

You'd like to see them no worse than 5-4 after that stretch.

Miami has to be at least 4-2 to start b/c of their 3 game road trip that follows at NE, at BUF, and at PHI. Because after all that they're home vs. Dallas, at NYJ, and home vs. BAL.

You'd like to see them no worse than 5-4 after that stretch.

if we're 5-4 after that stretch I will be queasy myself....i want more lol

Back
Top Bottom