Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2015 Power Rankings Thread

Where is the link to the playoff calculator? Let's get this party started :brewskis:

Don't need it, Miami just needs to win every game, and they are assured to be the top team in the AFC, and a 1st round bye....sounds good to me. :up:

But according to the Jets fans over at Gang Green, they got Brandon Marshall so now Geno has "weapons" and the D is the best D ever so that translates into 9 to 11 wins this season.... like I'm sorry but Brandon Marshall, at this point of his career, is good but not like he was years back. I don't fear a WR core that feature Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker with Geno Smith throwing the ball.

The Jets are going to be a hard team to beat this year.
Their head coach just got a lesson last year on how to win without a QB.
He watched Arizona win and win with all D last year.
He is not going to ask for much from Geno..
Plus last time we saw that kid we made him look like an all pro.

But according to the Jets fans over at Gang Green, they got Brandon Marshall so now Geno has "weapons" and the D is the best D ever so that translates into 9 to 11 wins this season.... like I'm sorry but Brandon Marshall, at this point of his career, is good but not like he was years back. I don't fear a WR core that feature Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker with Geno Smith throwing the ball.

we suck, if the power rankings say so why should we even watch?

I don't know how good or bad we will be but Marshall is the best WR in the division going into the season.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

The Jets are going to be a hard team to beat this year.
Their head coach just got a lesson last year on how to win without a QB.
He watched Arizona win and win with all D last year.
He is not going to ask for much from Geno..
Plus last time we saw that kid we made him look like an all pro.

I think spots 2-4 are up for grabs in the AFC East. A case can be made for the other 3 teams. As of now I’d go Buf 2nd, Miami 3rd, NYJ 4th but they can finish in any order.

http://raylehnhoff.github.io/nflschedulepicker/

Well in case you do want to try and predict the season. :up:

It took awhile but the results were as expected.

Super-Bowl-philbin_zpsbbip0by5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom