Official 76ers Thread | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Miller and Billups definitely the 2 best post up guards in the league imo. Yea Jrue's going to be a stud for a long time in this league. Would love to see him develop a post game. At 6'4", he's got a good height advantage on most pg's.
I would definitely agree that Miller and Billups are the best post up guards in the league. Jrue looked like he was developing a nice offensive game near the end of last season. I think he's going to grow into a great PG.

Collins says Thad will only play the 3 right now. Good news. If he improves his ball handling he can be a real good player. Either way it's better than him at the 4, getting owned on the boards and getting posted up at will.

Collins says Thad will only play the 3 right now. Good news. If he improves his ball handling he can be a real good player. Either way it's better than him at the 4, getting owned on the boards and getting posted up at will.
Thad is not built to play the 4. His better position is definitely playing the 3 spot.

thad playing the 3 is a great ideal..any 1 here agree that collins is bringing in a fresh new ideals how to make this team work..hreing him talk, his euthiasm is great...his ideals on how the offense can work makes me curious how well young w/ develop into a great player....i have already that holliday looks much more ready prepared this seaosn then last season...even kapono looks energized....no matter what, this is a nice bunch of your players

thad playing the 3 is a great ideal..any 1 here agree that collins is bringing in a fresh new ideals how to make this team work..hreing him talk, his euthiasm is great...his ideals on how the offense can work makes me curious how well young w/ develop into a great player....i have already that holliday looks much more ready prepared this seaosn then last season...even kapono looks energized....no matter what, this is a nice bunch of your players
I can't wait to see Jrue play this season now that Collins in charge. Also, Kapono is energized because he probably knows he is going to get a lot more playing time than he did last year.

Thad at the 3 didn't last long... Granted Hawes has been out the last 2 games.

Triple Double for Jrue last night with 18p/12a/11r. Has had 2 great games in a row, seems he's out of the slump he was in the 1st 3 games. Evan Turner added 13p/12r. Really liked what I was seeing from Brackins last night. He and Jrue look to work well together. I love our backcourt with Jrue, Turner, and Iggy. I'm very concerned with the frontcourt however. We need to do whatever it takes to get a defensive big in here. At the very least Speights needs to be starting over Brand.

In my opinion, Collins really isn't doing anything innovative, he's just doing smart things. Cheeks and Jordan both tried to force systems upon players. Also, Collins is great at developing young players. Jordan rarely played young guys in Washington. Cheeks never had much experience developing young talent either.

Thad at the 3 didn't last long... Granted Hawes has been out the last 2 games.

Triple Double for Jrue last night with 18p/12a/11r. Has had 2 great games in a row, seems he's out of the slump he was in the 1st 3 games. Evan Turner added 13p/12r. Really liked what I was seeing from Brackins last night. He and Jrue look to work well together. I love our backcourt with Jrue, Turner, and Iggy. I'm very concerned with the frontcourt however. We need to do whatever it takes to get a defensive big in here. At the very least Speights needs to be starting over Brand.
This is looking like a nice group of young talent. I think we will have a solid backcourt for many years to come. We don't have a real dominating presence inside so it's going to have to be a group effort. I am liking what I'm seeing.

In my opinion, Collins really isn't doing anything innovative, he's just doing smart things. Cheeks and Jordan both tried to force systems upon players. Also, Collins is great at developing young players. Jordan rarely played young guys in Washington. Cheeks never had much experience developing young talent either.

That was exactly the problem with Jordan. Trying to fit square pegs in round holes. Not to mention his complete disregard for defense, and being unable to create a rotation 82 games into the season.

This is looking like a nice group of young talent. I think we will have a solid backcourt for many years to come. We don't have a real dominating presence inside so it's going to have to be a group effort. I am liking what I'm seeing.

Watching Jarrett Jack drive the lane at will last night was sickening to watch. There has to be a defensive big out there someone's willing to trade. Sean Williams is out there somewhere as a FA.

That was exactly the problem with Jordan. Trying to fit square pegs in round holes. Not to mention his complete disregard for defense, and being unable to create a rotation 82 games into the season.

no the real prb was that jordan was a moron and should have not been hired..he never established a rotation...he was a fool nough said

Watching Jarrett Jack drive the lane at will last night was sickening to watch. There has to be a defensive big out there someone's willing to trade. Sean Williams is out there somewhere as a FA.

I think that is the 1 weakness on our team that is going to bother me all year...to soft inside and way too small...would love to see williams brought in here and see what he could do

He was able to drive at will because we don't has a real inside stopper. It's going to have to be a group effort to play good inside defense.

ok it is prediction time...what is going to be the 76ers record in 2010-2011...

drum roll please---32-50

the way i look at it, is that this time has now presence down low to rebound or block shots...to many wings on this team imo..love what collins brings to the team but i still think they will stink..have a gut feeling that either young or iggy will be traded at some point...turner needs mins, coming off the bench wont due...so how many r u guys thinking??

I think the Sixers will end up with a record of 39-43. This is obviously a better coached team, but they will still have their struggles. I like the young talent we have, but we really could use a serious inside presence.

Back
Top Bottom