Official 76ers Thread | Page 188 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

Nice. I'm looking to go to the Minnesota game on January 3rd. Might be Simmons' first home game, and all the young talent of the Wolves would be fun to watch too

Brett Brown is a clown. The guy couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. The sooner we dump his ass the better. Should be able to attract an up and coming coach. If I was in the Sixer brain trust, I'd contact Kerr and pick his brain as to which young coaches he likes.

BB has gotten a pass bc of the process and all that, and I get that. Even during those years though there were games we clearly should've won but were simply outcoached down the stretch. It happened again and again.

TJ shouldn't see the floor unless it's garbage time. Look, he's a feel good story and all that, but he blows. Yet Brown somehow still gives him decent minutes Give all his minutes to Fultz.

Amir Johnson over Okafor in the rotation is an absolute joke. I get nothing about this. Also, get TLC out of the rotation for now and give Anderson a shot.

Yeah, the team is young and inexperienced, but does it have to be stupid too? Turnovers and lack of rebounding are glaring deficiencies. The worst part of it is having to watch the games and see Brown with that dumb look on his face as yet another one slips away.

On the positive side, Simmons looks great. If that kid ever gets a jumper, he will be straight up unguardable.

Back
Top Bottom