*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Make no mistake folks, this loss hangs mostly on Tannehill. How many turnovers did the defense give this offense? How many turnovers for Ryan? That fumble in the endzone was a killer.

drink bleach dude seriously, you are f'ed in the head.

I like Moore as a backup; this team is just falling apart and playing defeated ball right now.

That is not on Matt Moore.

No professional sports franchise knows how to kick its fans in the groin better than the Miami Dolphins.

Look at all the posters in this thread giving up!!? LOL The game is tied. Let's see what happens before you all jump off the bridge. I'm a believer. I don't give up. Losers do.

not the defense fault we sucked even with thill in the game, don't have a plan with the second men up , Steen has killed us all game long

I'm feeling that it is put a fork in us time. Even if we wind up winning this game...and make it to the playoffs...it would be a miracle to win a playoff game with the way this team is playing. We're not getting better at the time of the season when you need to be.

Season is definitely over. Will be back in the offseason. Some of the things being said in this thread is just disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom