*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ARIZONA CARDINALS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Arizona_Cardinals_logo.svg.png
@
304px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

afoPqUM.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

D5inT4e.png
184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

TMva7R7.png

XByvilF.png

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;g8MYsii4DZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MYsii4DZY[/video]
[video=youtube;l7zQbh2Ji0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zQbh2Ji0Y[/video]

This is the game that determines Gase's first season. Win and we're assured of at least a .500 record with a good shot at a winning record and an outside shot at the playoffs. Lose and this dream starts to feel like all of the past mirages. Personally, I am a believer in Gase and love his style. I think he will definitely be a successful Miami Head Coach regardless of how this season ends. But I'm really hoping we have a strong December. So far, we're 2-1 in the AFC East. I'd love to see us finish 4-2 in the division. To me, that's the most important metric for the future.

It feels weird to say it, but VJ should prioritize stopping David Johnson at all costs and take our chances with Carson Palmer and the receivers. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison.

How did Matt Moore injure his right shoulder?
Who is the back up QB?
I think the cards throw the ball at our LBs all day long.

So tired of seeing Jelani on the injury report. Need to get some LBs that actually stay on the field.

It feels weird to say it, but VJ should prioritize stopping David Johnson at all costs and take our chances with Carson Palmer and the receivers. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison.

The gusty winds might hurt Palmer a bit and turn this into a running dominated game. Like everyone else, I'm scared of our LBs getting toasted all day on passes.

I'm not as intimidated by their running game as everybody else. They are middle of the road statistically. And we have fared well against alpha WR teams (like Pittsburgh). I agree with Digital. Sell out to shut down David Johnson, and make Palmer beat you with his WRs. On offense we aren't backing into this game injurywise like we did last game. Albert, Tunsil, and Parker all have another week of healing under their belts, and all are critical to our success. I think we can run on Zona, and that makes Parker's job a bit easier. IMHO the offense will have as much success as Parker does in this game. If he can get open we can score points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope Carson doesn't have an easy game of catch with his receivers all day, like Flacco did last week. SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!

The gusty winds might hurt Palmer a bit and turn this into a running dominated game. Like everyone else, I'm scared of our LBs getting toasted all day on passes.

Wind and rain in the forecast. Rainy this morning in Davie where Im out.

Back
Top Bottom