Reaction score
@

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
[HR][/HR]TELEVISION

Kickoff at 1 PM ET
[HR][/HR]INJURY REPORT

[HR][/HR]WEATHER

A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium
[HR][/HR]GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video
[HR][/HR] [video=youtube;g8MYsii4DZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MYsii4DZY[/video]
[video=youtube;l7zQbh2Ji0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zQbh2Ji0Y[/video]

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is the game that determines Gase's first season. Win and we're assured of at least a .500 record with a good shot at a winning record and an outside shot at the playoffs. Lose and this dream starts to feel like all of the past mirages. Personally, I am a believer in Gase and love his style. I think he will definitely be a successful Miami Head Coach regardless of how this season ends. But I'm really hoping we have a strong December. So far, we're 2-1 in the AFC East. I'd love to see us finish 4-2 in the division. To me, that's the most important metric for the future.

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It feels weird to say it, but VJ should prioritize stopping David Johnson at all costs and take our chances with Carson Palmer and the receivers. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison.

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
How did Matt Moore injure his right shoulder?
Who is the back up QB?
I think the cards throw the ball at our LBs all day long.

DrMultimedia

Doctorate
Reaction score
It feels weird to say it, but VJ should prioritize stopping David Johnson at all costs and take our chances with Carson Palmer and the receivers. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison.
The gusty winds might hurt Palmer a bit and turn this into a running dominated game. Like everyone else, I'm scared of our LBs getting toasted all day on passes.

fininpsl

Starter
Reaction score
I'm not as intimidated by their running game as everybody else. They are middle of the road statistically. And we have fared well against alpha WR teams (like Pittsburgh). I agree with Digital. Sell out to shut down David Johnson, and make Palmer beat you with his WRs. On offense we aren't backing into this game injurywise like we did last game. Albert, Tunsil, and Parker all have another week of healing under their belts, and all are critical to our success. I think we can run on Zona, and that makes Parker's job a bit easier. IMHO the offense will have as much success as Parker does in this game. If he can get open we can score points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I just hope Carson doesn't have an easy game of catch with his receivers all day, like Flacco did last week. SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!

Albert Romano

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The gusty winds might hurt Palmer a bit and turn this into a running dominated game. Like everyone else, I'm scared of our LBs getting toasted all day on passes.

Wind and rain in the forecast. Rainy this morning in Davie where Im out.

Top Bottom