*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

Griese not so useless after all... the play before the td he said how difficult it was to score without a fb. Then next play Cox in and blows it up TD! Props to Griese and Cox!!!

He’s right- both qbs are way way better dealing with a terrible line. Not robots. Huge upgrade from the worst sense of feel for the game I’ve ever seen in an nfl qb. Not saying Rosen and fits are good, but at least they have some
Instincts and an ounce of feel for the game. Robothill is one of the worst football players you will ever see. Good talent but god that guy was terrible when the lights came
On

Oh my. That's called a credibility killer level statement right there. I mean, don't let the multiple franchise records, NFL completion record or 4th most passing yards in first 4 seasons in league history facts habe anything to say about it.

Doesn't make him Aaron Rodgers.... but definitely disputes "worst football player ever" nonsense.

Unrealy, In ONE preseason game P.Williams has shown more as a big body receiver than Parker has his entire tenure here.

He’s exactly what I thought Parker would be. Man I wish we could find a trade partner for Parker.

Everyone is always going to overreact to this meaningless scrimmage. Williams not separating catching jump
Balls against scrubs is fun to watch. I think he is assured to make team and maybe start bc Parker is soft and a terrible player. But, let’s nit overreact to a meaningless scrimmage

Found another person to add to my ignore list for the season...

Everyone is always going to overreact to this meaningless scrimmage. Williams not separating catching jump
Balls against scrubs is fun to watch. I think he is assured to make team and maybe start bc Parker is soft and a terrible player. But, let’s nit overreact to a meaningless scrimmage

The guy's talent clearly leaps off the screen. The 3 yards per carry guys have been seriously talking this guy up all off-season, especially CK.

Heck, X just called him a future #1.

I’m
After watching Preston for a little over a quarter of play in the preseason I am confident to say Preston makes the Pro Bowl this year! :)

Eeeeeeeasy partner. I’m hoping I detect sarcasm. Preeeeeaseason folks. Kid has a lot to prove on AND off the field.

Oh my. That's called a credibility killer level statement right there. I mean, don't let the multiple franchise records, NFL completion record or 4th most passing yards in first 4 seasons in league history facts habe anything to say about it.

Doesn't make him Aaron Rodgers.... but definitely disputes "worst football player ever" nonsense.
“Football player” implies feel, instincts, clutch. He was a nice athlete with tools. A terrible football
Player. It’s clear we have slightly different definitions. When I say football player I’m not talking “tools” and measurements

Maybe Williams can take Parker under his wing, and teach the young guy some things about being a big, physical receiver.

Oh or if you wish brother! Or you could share where you disagree. Does the first preseason game
Matter? Is devante Parker a good football
Player? Is Williams not a lock to
Make the team? Where do you disagree?

Back
Top Bottom