*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1 | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Atlanta Falcons @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk1

“Football player” implies feel, instincts, clutch. He was a nice athlete with tools. A terrible football
Player. It’s clear we have slightly different definitions. When I say football player I’m not talking “tools” and measurements
See, when I talk about "football players," I'm talking about guys that...you know...play football. Lol

Don

Don't tell him 'easy'. If he feels that way so be it.
It doesn’t count at all. It’s preseason. It means nothing. Of course it’s nice to see Williams okay well. But, it literally doesn’t count. The falcons have lost their last 9
Preseason games. In that time they have had a
Couple pretty good seasons.

See, when I talk about "football players," I'm talking about guys that...you know...play football. Lol
Exactly not tools guys with no feel. Players. . It’s all good brother. Tannehill tools guy. Drew brees football player.
Devante Parker talent and size. Steve Smith/anwuan bolden football
Players. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is always going to overreact to this meaningless scrimmage. Williams not separating catching jump
Balls against scrubs is fun to watch. I think he is assured to make team and maybe start bc Parker is soft and a terrible player. But, let’s nit overreact to a meaningless scrimmage
Obviously this guy is talented — he’s 22! — if you can’t see that you should take up painting with bob Ross or something but get that negativity out of here. We need something to look forward to

I guess you missed where x said he was special.
I don’t think you will find anyone who won’t say Williams was impressive and has talent. But, he isn’t Julio bc he caught some jump balls against scrubs. He looks good I hope he starts bc he uses his body better than our first round pick. But we’re here pretending he is Julio or Hopkins after a scrimmage

Back
Top Bottom