*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question. If you get off by being a bully, go for it. Dude is entitled to his opinion. Theyre a plenty of people that are not Tua fans. Nothing wrong with that.
There is a problem with that because he’s the QB for the Dolphins and this is a Dolphins fan page. If you can’t support everyone on the team go root for some other damn team where you can root for the QB you like.

Receivers having a good night, and we may end up getting a few low level draft picks because of this night. We can't keep them all, but nothing wrong with future draft picks.

There is a problem with that because he’s the QB for the Dolphins and this is a Dolphins fan page. If you can’t support everyone on the team go root for some other damn team where you can root for the QB you like.
He is entitle to his opinion. And he can post. Case closed.

I'm a fan of all the players. Just because you don't drink the cool-aid and want to see Tua perform against starters doesn't make you a troll or hater. People on here seemingly never learn their lesson hyping up guys only to be let down. He looks world's better than last season as he should. But he's still small, with an average arm who is doing this against backups in the preseason. I hope he does great. If not, we're screwed because we've passed on multiple franchise QB talents for this kid the past couple of drafts.
Not exactly throwing to starters either

Eichenberg looks like the best OLINEMAN on the field. I don’t think the dolphins realize how good he is.
I think they do...

He got a bit of cross training while giving Kindley some motivation time, and now he's drawing a bead on Davis-- which was always the real plan.

Remember, we sat Hunt early in the season last year as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom