*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Dolphins don't even have their best guys on offense or defense playing.

They are gonna be a potential nightmare for any team to play this year.

The five cuts that we make this week will likely be influenced by how deep the position groups are at this moment in time. Look for cuts from position groups that were not touched last time, and where we have an excess of players. Bottom of the lineup CBs, LBs, and RBs may go this time.

The five cuts that we make this week will likely be influenced by how deep the position groups are at this moment in time. Look for cuts from position groups that were not touched last time, and where we have an excess of players. Bottom of the lineup CBs, LBs, and RBs may go this time.
at least you know the overall talent level has risen when cuts are to guys you hope you can sign to the practice squad because you don't want to lose them.

You throw that love around to everyone.
Manwhore...
mr. slave cover GIF by South Park

I asked a question. If you get off by being a bully, go for it. Dude is entitled to his opinion. Theyre a plenty of people that are not Tua fans. Nothing wrong with that.
Flaccid Richard there aren't any dumb questions only sarcastic remarks to fans who clearly like to troll.

I’m about to buy a eichenberg jersey. He’s the dolphins best OLINEMAN as a rookie. Holy fawk. Coach Flores that dude has to be your starting right or left tackle ASAP. I’ve seen enough to say I love that player. It’s preseason but that dude is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom