*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Great music Adam - brings me back to when the highlights / game summaries were a 1x a week treat. Favorite track on the record is “Roundup” - love that one.

I read or heard somewhere that Harbaugh was undefeated in preseason...takes it seriously....I suppose this is as good a game as any to tune up for the regular season....didn't they beat us 40-0 last season?....and according to some we are not a better team than last year ….we are supposed to have regressed.....

Our fans really need to see some improvement in the team from discipline to play calling to execution....win or lose....GIVE US SOME HOPE PLEASE.....some of us have hope some don't...but we all need to see it on the field...preseason or not

I am very interested in seeing how McMillian, the Boundary CBs not named Howard, and the DTs fare. Biggest question marks on the team at this moment. McMillian really needs to show improvement because if he is still struggling, we are going to suffer.

Offensively, I'd love to see them get in the end zone, but just execute, no pre-snap penalties, and come out healthy. Tunsil did well last week, but Jesse Davis seemed to struggle. Need more from him.

Wana see
The run D holding up
RM improving
Rooks improving
Tanni looking good
And some first team TDs!!

And can't forget NO injuries. Specially to players that matter!!!
This is my wish list, too, only with "no injuries" at the top, and in triplicate.

I know....preseason blah blah blah....

But for all of you stats gurus out there....The Ravens are ranked:
http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2018&seasonType=PRE&Submit=Go

3rd in rushing ….a legit concern for our defense....
3rd in overall defense.....including 4th against the pass at 158 YPG...and only allowing around 85 yds rushing....

So for a dress rehearsal this could be a tough one for us...add those stats to a coach that has a history of winning the preseason....let's all hope our discipline and execution are a top priority tonight...we really need to show up and play

I am very interested in seeing how McMillian, the Boundary CBs not named Howard, and the DTs fare. Biggest question marks on the team at this moment. McMillian really needs to show improvement because if he is still struggling, we are going to suffer.

Offensively, I'd love to see them get in the end zone, but just execute, no pre-snap penalties, and come out healthy. Tunsil did well last week, but Jesse Davis seemed to struggle. Need more from him.
Pretty close to how I feel too. I do want ALL the LB's to play better but RM doing better is huge for us. On offense is no secret that I've been disappointed that they haven't use Gesicki in the passing game yet. People are telling me not to worry but I believe they need to practice their timing in a real game and tonight is their last chance to do it as I'm sure next week we'll see the starters taking the night off.

I'll be watching tomorrow morning, but honestly, all I care about is 1) cleaning up the mistakes and 2) everyone stay healthy.

Yeah, scoring would be nice, but I believe if the mistakes are corrected, the scoring will happen as a result.

Can the revamped OL hold up any better against a team like the Ravens? Pre season or not, that’s s what I want to see.

I expect less from the DL.

We play defenses like these during the year so... I hope we dont get dominated along the OL, like we normally do when we play them.

Can the revamped OL hold up any better against a team like the Ravens? Pre season or not, that’s s what I want to see.

I expect less from the DL.

We play defenses like these during the year so... I hope we dont get dominated along the OL, like we normally do when we play them.

Eager to see Tunsil vs Terrell Suggs

Back
Top Bottom