*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Eager to see Tunsil vs Terrell Suggs

That could be a tough one.

I think the next lineman to leave is possibly James. He needs to show that he can be disciplined and avoid the injury bug.

Big year for him.

One thing I just noticed is the Ravens will be playing their 4th game tonight while this will be our 3rd. Not sure how the Ravens will approach this one. Will they rest most of their starters in a short week? If so, this might not be the big test that we would otherwise get. On the other hand if the Ravens play their starters in this 4th game for us then this is a real big test for us so I guess it all depends on how the Ravens go about it tonight.

That could be a tough one.

I think the next lineman to leave is possibly James. He needs to show that he can be disciplined and avoid the injury bug.

Big year for him.
James could be gone after this season both ways. If he doesn't have a good season then he's probably gone. If he has a good season then as a free agent he'll be looking for mega bucks in which case he's probably gone too.

It'll be interesting to see how many screen plays Gase will call tonight on 3rd & 25. Can't let the league see our clever regular season gameplan.

Want to see the 1st team offense get to the redzone on at least a couple of occasions, hope they score if they go for a big throw but I really dont care if they decide to just try and punch it in on running plays and fail. I KNOW Gase can scheme receivers open for Tannehill from the red... What they really need to practice is the running game in those situations... Dont really care about points in pre season...

I'd love to see the D stop the run, the middle of this defense needs to pull miracles out of their ass if they want to be competitive in 2018... Baby steps are not going to cut it... Seriously, every "?" needs to be anwsered positively if this D wants to be anything more than bottom of the barrel... This means McMillan needs to be a player + Someone needs to step up for that CB#2 spot + Baker needs to be a player + Phillips needs to step the **** up + I could go on for ever... I **** you not! Alot of **** HAS to go right for this D to be middle of the pack....

Things to key on tonight lb level and 2nd boundary corner. Two biggest weaknesses on the team. Also still want to see minkah carry coverage in the slot

Is Raekwon better between the tackles and Charles Harris who has been a plus run defender setting the edge in preseason and looks to have made strides there flash some win pass rush. He’s playing with better awareness.

I’m good with everything else. Pivot looks like the weakness on the o line to me.

Oh and need to see gesicki run some routes between the 20s. What’s he look like at the top of the route and in the stem does he get rerouted

Last edited by a moderator:
Lookin forward to the closest thing to a real game in 8 months!!
Even tho I have to wait til the NFL Network replay
Tonight the NFL network has NFL Gameday live on at 7pm. They won't show all of the game but probably quite a bit.

Great music Adam - brings me back to when the highlights / game summaries were a 1x a week treat. Favorite track on the record is “Roundup” - love that one.

There's a method to my madness - preseason games I like to post NFL Films music, with regular season games having regular music.

Back
Top Bottom