*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Correct me if I am wrong but did we not lead 10-3 at the half, starters vs. starters?

We would be OK if Gase had not thrown this entire preseason away trying to make osweiler into a competent QB.

I know this is only preseason however when are the Dolphins going to beat the damn Ravens again. Sick of that damn team. Some positives tonight but hard to take much from it since the Ravens sat a lot of starters. Dolphins 2nd - 4th stringers were beyond pathetic. Fales and Osweiler are just bad QBs.

The offense looked bad against Baltimore's 2s, the defense look good against Baltimore's 3s.

I don't know how scheme can make up for our team. 65 yard TD on a ****ing draw play....the team just doesn't look good.

Correct me if I am wrong but did we not lead 10-3 at the half, starters vs. starters?

We would be OK if Gase had not thrown this entire preseason away trying to make osweiler into a competent QB.
The Ravens hardly played any starters- Flacco, Collins, etc.

They should consider trading for Bridgewater and dumping Osweiler, fales and petty.
Need to get a LB as well.

I know everyone is saying it’s only pre season but when your 1st string players only look as Good as not better than the opposing teams 2nd string players, you’ve gotta be at least a little worried.

This was a very bad game for us. We looked every bit the bottom 5 team most have predicted for us. The ravens 2nd and 3rd teams kicked our asses up and down the field both offensively and defensively. I want to hold out hope that harbaugh and the ravens just have our number but the lack of fundamentals and consistent mental errors tell me it’s passed worry time and heading into panic/apathetic mode depending on how numb a fan you are.

Unfortunately, it was our starters vs. their second stringers. Osweiler...he is bad.

The offense looked bad against Baltimore's 2s, the defense look good against Baltimore's 3s.

I don't know how scheme can make up for our team. 65 yard TD on a ****ing draw play....the team just doesn't look good.

Lets be fair the offense looked good against what was a mix of Baltimore's 1s and 2s. The Defense looked good against a mix of Baltimores' 1s and 2s. The Dolphins 2s through 4s were awful all around.

Back
Top Bottom