*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

Looked good? I mean that is a stretch. The first 3 drives on offense were dreadful. Alex Collins was getting good yardage on the first drive and they pulled him. It was mainly 2’s with a small mix of 1’s against our full strength offense/defense (except an injured Parker).

Best thing was Ryan is getting more comfortable with his pocket movement and the ball placement continues to get better.

But we ain’t seeing much of anything right now.

I thought outside of a couple of good throws, the TD one (where the ball placement helped Amendola make the most of a short throw) and the long bomb to Drake, Tannehill looked woeful, a Deer in the headlights at times. IT's pre-season so doesn't matter but that O was awful tonight , a full strength O, led by this guy.

If it fit your agenda you sure as hell would. You're as predictable as the sunrise.

What agenda do I have? Because I think Tannehill is a JAG like the vast majority of the general NFL fan base does? Good grief lol

If he goes higher and Jakeem doesn’t duck he hits him in the head . . . He went low and Jakeem went low and hit him in the head. If he tries to do nothing Jakeem breaks his ankles.

The defender has it rough.

Yeah I have to agree. Didn't look like the guy was headhunting. Jakeem needs to realize he's basically a bobble head out there and do everything he can to avoid contact in those situations.

I get sometimes it's bang-bang and there's only time to react but he could've done a better job of avoiding that hit ... at 5'7" 170 with an x-large helmet.

What are you talking about? No coach is going to dial up regular season play calling in the freakin preseason. This game was all about the 1st half. And even that is a fraction of your want for play calling. Jesus.

So, what happened in the first half...right lol! Delusional, come talk to me when we are 2-6 at mid season

I saw a lot of their starters out there on our TD drive; Judon, Suggs, Jimmy Smith, Tony Jefferson, etc.

Suggs didn't play but many of the Ravens starters did play some. So it wasn't all 1s vs 2s. It is what it is though. In the 1st game many of Tampa Bay's starters were still playing while the Dolphins had most of their 2nd and some 3rd string in. Against the Panthers some of their starters played a little longer. Last night Brady and the Patriots offense scored 6 points against the Panthers 1st and 2nd string defense. I watched a little bit of the snore fest last night between the Raiders and Packers. When I turned it on midway through the 1st quarter Carr and Rodgers were already out of the game. It was a 3 - 3 game going into the 3rd quarter. Preseason is just so hard to get a great read on everything.

What bothers me is the lack of effort by a lot of these guys trying to make the team. They totally crapped the bed tonight vs the Ravens. A team that has owned the Dolphins recently. Fales and Osweiler keep looking even worse with each game. Fales had one drive that should have been a TD. After that he was just awful. Osweiler was awful the entire game. Showed absolutely nothing positive. I don't think rotating them in and out helps them but even saying that neither guy looks like they belong in the NFL.

There is no light for me to shine when:

16% third down conversion
total offensive plays...75 to 50
T.O.P.....37 min. to 22 min....
out rushed by approximately 160 yds....

Sorry dudes....I don't get it....

I wish someone could explain this....I'm sure plenty folks want to say fire the coach...trade the QB...blah blah blah...…

but seriously what in the world can the coaches be doing?...I realize it's a new team of coaches but they aren't new to football...

I realize it's only preseason and this is an extended practice session...but what exactly are we practicing?? punts?....special team formations??….

Shouldn't we, at some point, begin practicing to win?...or score??….Are we setting ourselves up for failure because we can't execute plays?...

I'm not jumping off of a bridge but it really bothers me to see other teams with their own issues still able to put up points....run the ball...execute plays....and we don't seem to even be competitive

I don't get it

There is no light for me to shine when:

16% third down conversion
total offensive plays...75 to 50
T.O.P.....37 min. to 22 min....
out rushed by approximately 160 yds....

Sorry dudes....I don't get it....

I wish someone could explain this....I'm sure plenty folks want to say fire the coach...trade the QB...blah blah blah...…

but seriously what in the world can the coaches be doing?...I realize it's a new team of coaches but they aren't new to football...

I realize it's only preseason and this is an extended practice session...but what exactly are we practicing?? punts?....special team formations??….

Shouldn't we, at some point, begin practicing to win?...or score??….Are we setting ourselves up for failure because we can't execute plays?...

I'm not jumping off of a bridge but it really bothers me to see other teams with their own issues still able to put up points....run the ball...execute plays....and we don't seem to even be competitive

I don't get it
I agree but hard to do anything when both of your 2nd and 3rd string OTs are getting pushed back CONSISTENTLY.

What agenda do I have? Because I think Tannehill is a JAG like the vast majority of the general NFL fan base does? Good grief lol

Dude. If you got paid for going out of your way to rip Tannehill at every opportunity, negate any positive point about him, crush any glimpse of hope about him, refute any positive thing he’s ever done, and blame him for everything that has ever gone wrong for the Dolphins since they were founded before he was BORN, you’d be a billionaire. You despise him. Ren knows it, I know it, and anyone who has been on this board for more than a day knows it. You could change your name to “I Hate Ryan Tannehill With The White Hot Intensity Of A Thousand Suns” and everyone would go, “Oh, look...it’s Yessir!”

Is Gase a leader of men or the author of a playbook? Is Burke a young defensive wiz, or an arrogant beard full of hot air?

I don't know guys. I'm not excited for the 1st game, I've now moved into the optimistically reserved section.

I am really worried about our back up QB situation if its Brock.

Tannehill needs to look at this game type & study it.

Dude. If you got paid for going out of your way to rip Tannehill at every opportunity, negate any positive point about him, crush any glimpse of hope about him, refute any positive thing he’s ever done, and blame him for everything that has ever gone wrong for the Dolphins since they were founded before he was BORN, you’d be a billionaire. You despise him. Ren knows it, I know it, and anyone who has been on this board for more than a day knows it. You could change your name to “I Hate Ryan Tannehill With The White Hot Intensity Of A Thousand Suns” and everyone would go, “Oh, look...it’s Yessir!”

It’s not that deep. Please go outside, and get some fresh air, bro. My stance on Tannehill falls along with his national perception. The national perception some of you refuse to accept.

I want the Dolphins to win. I want the Dolphins to be an exciting and entertaining product. That’s my only “agenda”. I’m tired of being mired in mediocrity. And I don’t like the current direction. And I’m gonna talk about it. And I don’t care if anyone disagrees with me.

Enjoy the season.

Pats fans from Boston just moved next door to me. Gonna be a long year

MI-Georgetown-Township-house-fire-7-23-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom