*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

By not committing dumb penalties. By being in position to make plays. By playing hard to the end and not giving up.

Lack of talent does not mean lack of effort. Yet we've clearly seen both today.
I guess you don’t get it. That’s the kind of play you get with very untalented players. Exactly what you get

Calling a timeout there is another coaching thing.

Flores calling these timeouts is pretty stupid.

Hell Flores has zero right to object to anything
This is what he wanted...Harbaugh delivered

Flores will be used to cuckholdish handshakes this year. He will post the worst coaching performance in the history of the NFL. We will have home games with under 10k people by end of year.

Yeah, this is pretty discouraging.

Rosen isn't ready, putting him in now is really stupid and kinda defeats the purpose of not starting him from the beginning. He should've been held out til the bye, and they caved already. Minkah is struggling from being moved all over the place. I don't think everyone is benefiting from playing multiple roles, seeing as how most aren't capable at currently being good at one role!

Tank looks good but Flores and this coaching staff have a lot to prove. So far this fail forward fast level of gross.

Are we going to have to listen to you cry and brag about your pseudo intelligence all year? Isn't there a squash game you can go critique?

Rosen may never be ready. That’s hard to swallow. However this horrible scheme and game plan is borderline unforgivable. I thought we looked lost under Gase but this is the worst we’ve ever played that I can remember

he is don't worry, just a little less so then the morons that inhabit this board to be fair. Maybe Hoops can come out from his basement and give us an analysis of Tua's man-boobs, Heberts small testicles, and Fromm's pea shooter arm to clear this up. As long as he uses a bunch of nonsensical words that he makes up to fool a bunch of fat middle aged men who never even played football at an Ivy League university.

I sincerely hope that a Cornell education doesn’t result in your spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation. If it does, I hope that they at least have the common courtesy to offer refunds.

I guess you don’t get it. That’s the kind of play you get with very untalented players. Exactly what you get

I guess I don't. But I've played, coached and scouted for top-level teams for 40 years. And I don't lie to myself.

Back
Top Bottom