*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Tank for Tua. **** that.

You think he or anybody else could have done better? Just gonna come riding in with his good guy hat and save the day?

Nothing has changed. Stupid penalties remain. Piss poor coaching. Blown coverages. We have no TE, can’t stop the other guys’ TEs.....

We expected a loss. Even a bad one. But this??

No. Not this bad.

No heart. No aggression. Fitz will need a wheelchair. And Flo deserves to be crucified for starting him. How’d that “more experience” horseshit pan out Flo?

I hope Rosen is chuckling and thinking “thank God I didn’t play..”

What a bunch of ****ups. And, as always, it starts with the top.

We deserve better. And hanging our hopes on some guy still in college is the work of an idiot. The whole team is a wash.

When you’re up 35-3 and run a fake punt, that’s not mere disrespect.

It’s contempt. And right now the “team” deserves it.

And now Flo sends in Rosen down 52-10.

I don’t know that this team is salvageable.

:lol:

Yes, performance right now is 100% how it'll be there. Too bad they have no plan whatsoever.

flores calling TOs down 49 with less than 2 mins left. respecting the game, just like he said.

Way to make people even on board with the tank feel queasy about botching the draft next season. FO looking inept still

Lol at anyone who thinks Tuba or Herbert will amount to anything here. Its over folks, lights out until this franchise hires a big time, elite level coach and GM. Dont do it to yourself, these are chicken scrap human beings fleecing you for dollars. They aint the real deal and you know this deep inside. Ross on down are illuinistas collecting a pay check. You will never see 500 football again here until the real rot is removed.

Great take, will subscribe

I’ll be honest; I expected us to lose, but I did not expect the defense to pull a no-show from the opening drive. Crazy seeing how undisciplined they looked with the poor tackling and blown coverages (or just terrible play calls). Think this game was definitely a reality check for the fans and players.

Fitzpatrick? It’s his second year, he’s proved nothing yet. Jones? He was dominant two years ago, he’s on the downside, we’ve seen his best in the past

Right. Fitzpatrick, Howard, and Jones. Zero talent in this secondary. What is Flores’ specialty again? Oh yeah...defense. There is plenty to judge on the coaching.

Everyone wants change and no one wants to wait for it.

The ravens last beat miami 40 to 0 so why the sky falling everyone new this team isn't good. At least we were told they were going to be bad and based on all the changes we knew they would be this bad. Hell next week won't get better but its whst most agreed needed to be done. BTW the dolphins aren't the only team getting beat badly today.

We have a winner!!!! Sure judge the kid when he’s played two series behind this line. Ok hahaha. Some fans are the best
Yeah, looks just the way he did when he stunk it up in Arizona. I don’t blame the kid. I thought it was a foolish trade to bring a kid who couldn’t play behind a bad OL to a situation with just as bad an OL. I hold by that, and today is a small sample of exactly why I feel that way. By all means, though, don’t let the on the field product influence your opinion.

Um, yeah, ok, sure. That’s right, the internet never lies. Haha

Well at least Gase and the Jets just blew a 16-0 lead to lose to Buffalo., and we don't have to worry about this team winning 5 games and messing up our draft position.

Hahaha Gases great offense could only put up 16 with Bell and a QB he said he can “run anything without limitations “ with at home and blew it at the end.

Sorry 8 points, Jets defense got 8.

Back
Top Bottom