*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

Great win for Miami. They finally did something right.

Baker Mayfield is the most overrated douchebag to come along in quite a while. He’s busy trashing rookie QB’s and grabbing his crotch.

How about that “inaccurate” Josh Allen today...

That team seems to have the perfect imbalance of ego-type personalities to completely destroy itself.
Good luck to the coaching staff and management trying to keep everyone humbled and playing for each other this season.

we have quite a few top picks still on our defense so to say we have practically nothing is overstating it. Its a great excuse for the offense but not an excuse at all for the defense.
On this defense, we have 1st round picks Charles harris, Minka Fitzpatrick, Christian Wilkens, 2nd round pick McMillon, 3rd round pick Jerome Baker. 2nd round picks and 2nd team all-pro CB Xavien Howard and one of the highest-paid safeties in the league in Reshard jones. This defense gave up the most points in dolphin regular-season history giving up 5 passing touchdownsin one to a QB that had six total in seven games started last year.
Not one excuse in any way to give up that many points and yards to this Ravens team. we know we have a horrible o-line and deficiency at skill positions on offense so we expect them to be this bad but nobody had any reason to expect the defense would play as bad as any defense in dolphin history.

Charles Harris, old regime and he sucked all along.
Jones, old regime and he’s old
Wilkins, rookie, hasn’t proved anything
Fitzpatrick, old regime, second year player hasn’t proved anything
McMillan, old regime and has never been good in this league so far.

Ok Howard, great player but he’s alone on this untalented defense

I thought you were Colin Cowherd until you mentioned Josh Allen instead of Sam Darnold :lol::lol:

About the same level of irrational man love for certain players

there wasnt one player today who looked good, parker made a nice grab but he probably wont have another catch for 3 weeks

we have quite a few top picks still on our defense so to say we have practically nothing is overstating it. Its a great excuse for the offense but not an excuse at all for the defense.
On this defense, we have 1st round picks Charles harris, Minka Fitzpatrick, Christian Wilkens, 2nd round pick McMillon, 3rd round pick Jerome Baker. 2nd round picks and 2nd team all-pro CB Xavien Howard and one of the highest-paid safeties in the league in Reshard jones. This defense gave up the most points in dolphin regular-season history giving up 5 passing touchdownsin one to a QB that had six total in seven games started last year.
Not one excuse in any way to give up that many points and yards to this Ravens team. we know we have a horrible o-line and deficiency at skill positions on offense so we expect them to be this bad but nobody had any reason to expect the defense would play as bad as any defense in dolphin history.

Yawn...Wake me up when we actually get to game...2-3 of the season.

That was extremely hard to watch. The defense is a complete JOKE!!! The offense was expected to be bad. But my gosh, the defense couldn't defend their own mother. The one thing that makes me extremely nervous, is they didn't look prepared or look like there was any kind of game plan. That's a real bad approach for a new coaching staff.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch but didn't look like fun at all lol

Getting rid of Spence, Orchard and Washington on the DL looks absolutely brilliant.

The D looked semi competent in the preseason, so let’s blow it up after final cut downs.

That was the most incompetent dolphins performance I have ever seen. Worse than 62-7 or whatever that Jax playoff loss was.

It was worse than 2007, where at least there were close games.

Failing forward fast. Hoorah. So glad I paid for Sunday ticket.

No...this is wrong.

You can argue whether Tua should be the pick....but if you have the #1 pick, you take a franchise QB if they are out there.

Miami is more than a QB away from being good. They are a entire OL and DL away. The trenches need to be fixed first. Plus, Tua isn’t a QB that makes his team better, his team makes him look good. He is mediocre vs top defenses. Plus, when was the last time Bama sucked? Bama would be #1 without Tua.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.12...a-is-actually-really-bad-against-top-defenses

In other news how about Adam Gase still calling plays like a little beotch?

Sam Darnold 28/41 175 1 0

That YPA look familiar?

The silver lining today is watching the Browns and Jets implode. Jets choked in a very Gase-esque style, and one comment on the Dawg Pounds forum said “oh my god we’re the Dolphins but with expensive players”
:lol:

Today was compelling evidence to BUILD THE EFFING OL!

Balt is very strong upfront.

You just can't compete lacking a top shelf OL.

Absolutely! I saw LJ just standing in the pocket with tons of time. This is the OL play that we need. Our OL is considerably worse than last year lol.

Yawn...Wake me up when we actually get to game...2-3 of the season.
Why wait, as you say we have nothing and are tanking. I don't agree we have nothing because we have invested draft picks in the defense that gave up the most points in our regular season history to a less than juggernaut Raven offense.
we made Lamar Jackson look like a hall of Famer. He only completed about 58 percent of his passes last season but he completed 85 percent of his passes today. They do not have a great wide receiver corp yet 378 yards in the air given up to this team with one lone sack. You can act as we should just shrug our shoulders but there is no excuse at all for this defensive performance.

Absolutely! I saw LJ just standing in the pocket with tons of time. This is the OL play that we need. Our OL is considerably worse than last year lol.

run blocking wise this may be the worst in history

Back
Top Bottom