*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

The silver lining today is watching the Browns and Jets implode. Jets choked in a very Gase-esque style, and one comment on the Dawg Pounds forum said “oh my god we’re the Dolphins but with expensive players”
:lol:

Lmao! At least we have an excuse! There is no excuse for the Browns lol!

15 games to go. Just have to take each week. It's going to get worse. Just keep saying it's a process and a journey.

My perspective on the OL was the pass pro was ok. No worse than last year. We just stink.

Charles Harris, old regime and he sucked all along.
Jones, old regime and he’s old
Wilkins, rookie, hasn’t proved anything
Fitzpatrick, old regime, second year player hasn’t proved anything
McMillan, old regime and has never been good in this league so far.

Ok Howard, great player but he’s alone on this untalented defense

Chris Grier has been our GM since 2016 and director of college scouting since 2007. Harris, Wilkens, Fitzpatrick, McMillan are all his picks

Best way for a new coach to start his tenure. No way the team hasn't improved at the end of the year than how they started.

This game will make Flores look like a genius.

Grier has nothing to do with this argument so don’t try to deflect, that’s weak. But regarding Grier I never said I was sold on him either. He has a lot to prove next draft. But Grier’s mistakes is not Flores fault

Chris Grier has been our GM since 2016 and director of college scouting since 2007. Harris, Wilkens, Fitzpatrick, McMillan are all his picks

Anytime you have to rebuild like this...the blame lies on all those in charge of the previous 5 years. Ross is here now and was there then.

When was the last time tha Patriots, Belichek and Kraft had to accept going 1-15 in a re build?

It's going to be a long season.....again. Terrible on EVERY level

Tom Brady, Gordon, Edelman and Antonio Brown

next week is going to be way worse than today

Grier has nothing to do with this argument so don’t try to deflect, that’s weak. But regarding Grier I never said I was sold on him either. He has a lot to prove next draft. But Grier’s mistakes is not Flores fault

How does Grier have nothing to do with this argument he is the damn GM that drafted these players. You said it was the old regime and he is the one that drafted these players.I would agree that the game is squarely in the hands of coaching but the GM gave him the personnel that made Lamar Jackson look like the best qb in NFL history with a fairly mediocre receiving corp.

Seriously, stop trying to deflect because your argument doesn’t make sense. Coach can’t help what the old regime did and can’t help it now that old regime is still here. He’s not responsible for the picks of the past.

If Grier hits a homerun next year and the year after and we’re still losing then we can look at Flores and you can talk to me.

How does Grier have nothing to do with this argument he is the damn GM that drafted these players. You said it was the old regime and he is the one that drafted these players.I would agree that the game is squarely in the hands of coaching but the GM gave him the personnel that made Lamar Jackson look like the best qb in NFL history with a fairly mediocre receiving corp.

I love how people blame old regime. Grier picked those guys lol.

You post doesn’t make sense. Grier is the old regime so he’s part of the problem. The coach is the part of new regime minus Grier. Whether Flores turns out good or bad, the future of this franchise depends on Grier’s next draft. We can always change the coach. But if we don’t hit on a lot of the picks it will set us back years

Lmao! At least we have an excuse! There is no excuse for the Browns lol!
Gase always won close games. He just got blown out a lot. Today was the games he usually pulled out of his ass

Back
Top Bottom