*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1 | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK1

You post doesn’t make sense. Grier is the old regime so he’s part of the problem. The coach is the part of new regime minus Grier.
Your excuses for Grier will last until he is fired after next year. Maybe we can get a John Dorsey.

Your excuses for Grier will last until he is fired after next year. Maybe we can get a John Dorsey.

Dude, you drunk??? Go back and actually read my post. Hahaha you’re lost dude.

The silver lining today is watching the Browns and Jets implode. Jets choked in a very Gase-esque style, and one comment on the Dawg Pounds forum said “oh my god we’re the Dolphins but with expensive players”
:lol:
It’s bad when we have to enjoy other teams loses to make us feel better. Flores is awful. Awful. I can only go by evidence on field. He was awful.

You post doesn’t make sense. Grier is the old regime so he’s part of the problem. The coach is the part of new regime minus Grier. Whether Flores turns out good or bad, the future of this franchise depends on Grier’s next draft. We can always change the coach. But if we don’t hit on a lot of the picks it will set us back years

Are you drunk. Grier was the GM when those guys were picked and is still the GM. so he is still a part of the current regime and the man in control of our drafts. You cannot somehow divorce him from the players that he picked

Are you drunk. Grier was the GM when those guys were picked and is still the GM. so he is still a part of the current regime and the man in control of our drafts. You cannot somehow divorce him from the players that he picked

Forget it dude, you’re one of those uneducated posters who realize they’re wrong but will go to no ends to defend their drivel. One more time, yes Grier is the old regime who picked this bad talent. Our current coach didn’t. Our current coach is new and he didn’t pick these players. Our current coach is not responsible for this current mess. Maybe next year or two our coach will be responsible but not at this moment
Face palm once again. Good God

I never knew giving up 60 points could be relatively painless. Just keep telling myself you can't hit rock bottom without taking your share of butt kickings.

Getting rid of Spence, Orchard and Washington on the DL looks absolutely brilliant.

The D looked semi competent in the preseason, so let’s blow it up after final cut downs.

That was the most incompetent dolphins performance I have ever seen. Worse than 62-7 or whatever that Jax playoff loss was.

It was worse than 2007, where at least there were close games.

Failing forward fast. Hoorah. So glad I paid for Sunday ticket.
Blowing up the D line right at the start was odd I’ll grant you. Having said that, I don’t think it would have mattered today.

There will still be people who will swear up and down that we aren't tanking this season...

I don't have the energy to be mad at them....

Chris Grier has been our GM since 2016 and director of college scouting since 2007. Harris, Wilkens, Fitzpatrick, McMillan are all his picks

It's incredible how people just absolutely refuse to acknowledge these facts.

A clean sweep was needed in 2019, and we didn't get one. Gase, Grier, Tannenbaum, assistants, and players, all needed to go. Somehow, one of these guys -- one of the most key cogs who had been here longer in this futility than any of them -- survived and actually got promoted.

:shrug:

A clean sweep was needed in 2019, and we didn't get one. Gase, Grier, Tannenbaum, assistants, and players, all needed to go. Somehow, one of these guys -- one of the most key cogs who had been here longer in this futility than any of them -- survived and actually got promoted.

the most baffling part of all this

Ross just likes to promote the next smartest idiot in the room.

Back
Top Bottom