*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

joenhre

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What a win this team really needed it. Still was closer than it should have been but a win is a win.

WPBFIN

Rookie
Reaction score
Wonder if that Bengal player who pushed the camera away from Dalton is going to get a fine?

God feels good to be on this side of one of these games.

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love everybody, even Nick Saban, well let's be real I hate that damn midget! It's a great victory, a great night and a great planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOTAL ROCKSTAR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
Please everyone quote me on this. Here comes the winning streak. To win like this after all the crap that went on... This team is going to be feeling awesome.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
Thank god Wake got do Dalton because Jones was CLUELESS on that play. It was a busted coverage because he decided to just blitz after Clemons told him the defense and he didn't understand.

fishfanmiami

Go CANES
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

maybe Martin was the problem.
Great job makeshift O line :up:

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
How am I supposed to sleep now????????????

6-0 on Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
That is why you watch this.
What a game
Warriors going down
Defense winning the game

Top Bottom