*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

What a win this team really needed it. Still was closer than it should have been but a win is a win.

Wonder if that Bengal player who pushed the camera away from Dalton is going to get a fine?

God feels good to be on this side of one of these games.

This is ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love everybody, even Nick Saban, well let's be real I hate that damn midget! It's a great victory, a great night and a great planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOTAL ROCKSTAR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please everyone quote me on this. Here comes the winning streak. To win like this after all the crap that went on... This team is going to be feeling awesome.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Thank god Wake got do Dalton because Jones was CLUELESS on that play. It was a busted coverage because he decided to just blitz after Clemons told him the defense and he didn't understand.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

maybe Martin was the problem.
Great job makeshift O line :up:

How am I supposed to sleep now????????????

6-0 on Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

Please everyone quote me on this. Here comes the winning streak. To win like this after all the crap that went on... This team is going to be feeling awesome.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
yes please

That is why you watch this.
What a game
Warriors going down
Defense winning the game

Back
Top Bottom