*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

MiggeMadness

Starter
Reaction score
Losing streak started and ended in prime time.... Hmmm. Hopefully our next prime time game (next week) doesn't switch it back to another losing streak...

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For better or worse, this will be one I will remember for a while. It's a potentially season-saving win though, and hopefully both the offense and defense (and I guess ST too) fighting off adversity to make plays to stay in the game and then win it should boost everyone involved. Plus, a solid OL effort with two starts out and the best effort by all involved to avoid sacks.

Phinsguy

Starter
Reaction score
Must have been the Spirit of Halloween that helped.....Dolphins 6-0 on games played on Halloween!!!!!!!!

anson

Rookie
Reaction score
What an emotional roller coaster. How am I supposed to go to work tomorrow. Awesome use of the Oline and Egnew in the first half. Didn't have much of a chance in the second. Hoooooooray. I can breathe.

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow anyone listening to the post game Deion said no PI on hartline on that 3rd down and eisenn said some thought hartline didn't get his secon foot in on the catch on the sideline how much you want to bet that was Deion too

mrbunglez

Reading Is Fundamental
Reaction score
What an emotional roller coaster. How am I supposed to go to work tomorrow. Awesome use of the Oline and Egnew in the first half. Didn't have much of a chance in the second. Hoooooooray. I can breathe.
Oh man, I'm so happy right now. The team actually overcame adversity with the refs, and came out with the win.

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
Wow anyone listening to the post game Deion said no PI on hartline on that 3rd down and eisenn said some thought hartline didn't get his secon foot in on the catch on the sideline how much you want to bet that was Deion too
Sorry but i thought the same man.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom