*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 183 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

Can we have the Defense play both sides of the ball please!!!

Losing streak started and ended in prime time.... Hmmm. Hopefully our next prime time game (next week) doesn't switch it back to another losing streak...

For better or worse, this will be one I will remember for a while. It's a potentially season-saving win though, and hopefully both the offense and defense (and I guess ST too) fighting off adversity to make plays to stay in the game and then win it should boost everyone involved. Plus, a solid OL effort with two starts out and the best effort by all involved to avoid sacks.

Must have been the Spirit of Halloween that helped.....Dolphins 6-0 on games played on Halloween!!!!!!!!

What an emotional roller coaster. How am I supposed to go to work tomorrow. Awesome use of the Oline and Egnew in the first half. Didn't have much of a chance in the second. Hoooooooray. I can breathe.

Wow anyone listening to the post game Deion said no PI on hartline on that 3rd down and eisenn said some thought hartline didn't get his secon foot in on the catch on the sideline how much you want to bet that was Deion too

What an emotional roller coaster. How am I supposed to go to work tomorrow. Awesome use of the Oline and Egnew in the first half. Didn't have much of a chance in the second. Hoooooooray. I can breathe.

Oh man, I'm so happy right now. The team actually overcame adversity with the refs, and came out with the win.

bhzl2a-1.jpg

Wow anyone listening to the post game Deion said no PI on hartline on that 3rd down and eisenn said some thought hartline didn't get his secon foot in on the catch on the sideline how much you want to bet that was Deion too

Sorry but i thought the same man.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom