*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

While I'm not one for moral victories, tonight win or lose, I'll settle for a good complete game. Fins win.

Fins win 20-17

where are our favorable match ups on D? bernard is like sproles, they have 2 receiving threats at TE and tall WRs to match up vs our midget corners. if miami wins this game i think its going to be something like 34-31

where are our favorable match ups on D? bernard is like sproles, they have 2 receiving threats at TE and tall WRs to match up vs our midget corners. if miami wins this game i think its going to be something like 34-31

The LT on the Bengals is banged up. Andy Dalton is not Drew Brees.

I'm calling a Dolphin win. We beat them last year and we added Wallace. McKinnie is better than Martin, so that softens the loss of Long and Fasano in pass pro. Tan be hill rarely has two bad games in a row.

Dmitri Patterson and Grimes have big nights. We have a positive turnover margin, and we win at home on Halloween.

The adversity could galvanize the team ... it happens.

So I guess we will find out if Philbin lost the team tonight.

If this team has their a_s handed to them tonight...and the matchups are not good before the Martin/Pouncey nonsense even started...this team could be setup for a severe slide into the cellar. Hopefully they unite and turn this around, but history has not been kind to teams with this kind ofmadness surrounding them.

I see Tannehill sacked 4 times, one for a lost fumble, and 1 pick. I see Wake not being healthy still, I see Patterson leaving pre game warmups with a pulled groin, and 3 overthrows from Tanny to Wallace.
Sorry to be a negative Nelly, but we gots isssues on this'a here team.

Tannehill has hit the dirt more than most if not all the QBs in the league this season and with the O line taking a further hammering from Martins departure with illness, I cant see Miami putting up much resistance to the onslaught; #17 will eat a LOT more grass tonight with at least 1 sack fumble recovery and 2 ints with at least 1 going for a TD... yes I am being very bleak - we are done. Bengals to score at the very least 34 points - we will be fortunate to put up somewhere between 13-20 points.

Bengal fan... I come in peace. I used to be Bengalfan FLA as I lived in Ft Lauderdale for 13 years before moving to ATL in 2006. Dolphins are my 2nd favorite team and I watch and follow them still. Should be an interesting game tonight. Dolphins are desperate for a win. People have been blowing the Bengals all week and we lost our starting MLB, our starting LT, our top reserve safety/LB/ special teams player in Taylor Mays, and our depth on the DL was hit by losing DT depth. I am not sure about this game. On paper, Bengals are better but its at home at Sun Life, its Halloweeen, Dolphins again NEED a win. Good luck tonight. Hopefully no one gets seriously injured, and the game isnt the stinker most Thursday night games are. I'm gonna say 23-21 Dolphins

Happy Halloween from the Dolphins!!
epicfailgifshalloweenprankfail-1.gif

Old gif but it's still funny every time. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I'm all in with my vCash on tonight's game. :) No way do the Bengals lose or win by less than 2.5.

I can't remember the last time the Dolphins won on a nationally televised game. They always save their worst for the times they have a big stage.

Most important game of the season. Either this season is alive or it is dead, dead, dead.

Our only hope is a faint notion that the Halloween song "The creeps come out at night" was about Tyson Clabo.

Back
Top Bottom