*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

this is about to get silly how much we are going to dominate tonight. prepare to be wowed ladies and gents.

We are going to hear all time about how awesome the Bengals are tonight. Go kick their ass!!!!

Well I hope they put up a good show at the least I want to see a tight game espically as I'm staying up til 3am her in the uk to watch it !

Well I hope they put up a good show at the least I want to see a tight game epically as I'm staying up til 3am her in the uk to watch it !

Now man, there is a fan!

[video=youtube;ducEUo6aTtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ducEUo6aTtA[/video]
In the words of the great philosopher Robert Brown." I guess we're going to have to take control. If it's up to us we got to take it home"

Looks like the line is not budging from the Dolphins getting 3, was hoping it would move a little more, should I pull the trigger?

I am forced to play tannehill during my bye. let's hope for a big game. Bengals havent allowed a 300 yard passer in quite some time it would be a great feat for him to go over that

I'm normally as homeristic as humanly possible. But these last 4 weeks have completely taken the wind out of my sails. With the 4 game skid, the negative rumors surrounding our team unity, coaching staff, and locker room problems, I find myself already looking towards the draft. I feel that if we get pummeled tonight like the Jets, we will be picking in the top 10 next year for sure. Everyone needs to be held accountable, including Philbin, Ireland, Sherman and Tannehill. I am not of the opinion of firing Philbin, because I realize that we cant keep starting over after 2 years, we have to pick a spot and tough it out. But Ireland and Sherman need to go, and I would get rid of Wallace as well, he is a complete and utter bust. He has Marshall's drops without anywhere near his production.

I need them to restore my faith in the team tonight! Go Fins!

Looks like the line is not budging from the Dolphins getting 3, was hoping it would move a little more, should I pull the trigger?

Roy I still can`t believe that line...........somebody knows something we don`t

Goodell will mercifully call the call at 48-0 halftime. The Fins bus will break down on the way to the air port and they will miss their flight home.
Really...what else can go wrong at this point?
Aponte will probably reveal her eggs on a nail on national TV..

This is a game we have no reason to win everything is going against us, so we probably will win tonight

Back
Top Bottom