*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BENGALS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 Halloween/Thursday Night

So was Sporano before he got canned. My understanding is that the contract is not guaranteed so it means very little.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Sherman was Philbin's choice not necessarily Ireland.

connect the dots, my man

Our next coach just might be auditioning for a job on the other sideline tonight, and it's not Zimmer.

Wow, the feeling with the lights all off seems pretty cool... too bad no one is there to experience it.

Sad I don't live in Miami.

Let's go Dolphins! :dolphins:

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

Does anyone else think the opening song to the Thursday night games are completely horrible?

are you switching roles to happy fan for this game day thread, or can I expect tongue-in-cheek tomfoolery?

i'm pulling for the latter

It really depends on how many p#### whiners show up. They motivate me.

Seriously. Anyone who expected a rebuild to not have some serious bumps in the road wasn't realistic. I'm in this bitch for the long haul. Bring it.

"i'm dan marino and welcome to my city"

lol just wow

Good to have Sean Smith in the intro

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Does anyone else think the opening song to the Thursday night games are completely horrible?

Yes...but the chick is hot

Back
Top Bottom