*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Turner has been limping around all week.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Looks like Jason Fox will be active.

Turner is not even on the injury report. He cannot be limping that bad. This staff sits on young players way too much.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 13m 13 minutes ago
Looks like Billy Turner, Chris McCain and LaMichael James won't be active. I'll keep my opinions to myself on that.

Such BS from this staff that Turner AND McCain might not be active. Such clowns we have running this team.

The last time you complained about McCain not being active all we did was win 37-0....

Turner is not even on the injury report. He cannot be limping that bad. This staff sits on young players way too much.

Nope, I heard reports he was limping at practice. We don't gimpy lineman tonight.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins G Shelly Smith also is on the field for warmups. He gets the start tonight against the #Bills and must produce.

Nope, I heard reports he was limping at practice. We don't gimpy lineman tonight.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins G Shelly Smith also is on the field for warmups. He gets the start tonight against the #Bills and must produce.

Then if that is the case, the Dolphins lied on the injury report. I do not buy it. I think he is fine and it is weak he is not active.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk
G Daryn Colledge just walked onto the field. He looks to be walking a bit stiff.

Miller is a full go according to Darlington.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The last time you complained about McCain not being active all we did was win 37-0....

So we beat SD 37-0 because McCain did not play? Your post makes zero sense. Good try though.

Miller is a full go according to Darlington.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

So we beat SD 37-0 because McCain did not play? Your post makes zero sense. Good try though.

The players on the field WON the game...so how exactly does this not make sense to you?

The players on the field WON the game...so how exactly does this not make sense to you?

So….if the McCain played, the Chargers win? This is such a pathetic argument that you took up for whoever started this nonsensical rebuttal.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I think McCain can help this team and that he might not be playing is wrong IMO.

Maybe McCain would have helped hold them from picking up one of those first downs, because other than that it was kind of hard to have a better defensive performance against an elite QB than the one we had, seeing as we shut them out and all...

Maybe McCain would have helped hold them from picking up one of those first downs, because other than that it was kind of hard to have a better defensive performance against an elite QB than the one we had, seeing as we shut them out and all...

Dude, I think the kid is athletic and can help the team tonight. All I am saying. Though I love debating this mind numbing topic of who was active vs. the Chargers, I am moving on to this game tonight. Good conversation though.

Back
Top Bottom