*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
#Dolphins inactives:

24 Finnegan
33 James
58 McCain
67 Colledge
76 Johnson
77 Turner
78 Fede

So….if the McCain played, the Chargers win? This is such a pathetic argument that you took up for whoever started this nonsensical rebuttal.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I think McCain can help this team and that he might not be playing is wrong IMO.

:lol: No dude...it's just that it obviously didnt matter. Everybody tries to twist words to the most extreme.

I do like McCain though...

I am also being an asshole. The wife hopes we win to. Then she wins!

Need a good game plan tonight to help protect that 0-line!!!!

Looking forward to seeing my Fins play strong....

iPhone sucks for posting. Sorry gentlemen.

I just started being an asshole around the house after I made everyone dinner and have told them they have 1 hour then leave me the **** alone so I can get angry and swear and act like an idiot in frustration over the Dolphins lack of playing well. I hope I am wrong but I cannot see them taking this game.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

And watch Bryce Fumblitis Brown rush for 182 yds and 3 TD's.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Brown will probably share carries with Titties Dixon to start.

gameday is so much fun ENJOY THESE GAMES, season will be over before we KNOW IT, LETS GO MIAMI, BRING THE GD HEAT ON THE BILLS ASSES.

Fred jackson is out for tonights game, so bills don't have spiller and jackson. So miami better shut down the run game and put it all on orton and pressure him. I hope miami starts game off better against bills compared to the lions game. Miami can't afford to have tannehill who is already beat up to get slammed like he did against lions, and have it be the same for the beginning of this game.

I saw screens or quick completions just to give tannehill comfort and get the pressure off a little in beginning and to get a rhythm. I liked what fins did later in the game against lions and they got good yards too is when they did some delayed draw plays runs and also misdirection runs. It forced detroit to think about the run and think about who has the ball. Fins should try that too and quick step drops and the last thing is keep tannehill like a sitting duck in the pocket all game.

Every time I turn on the pregame coverage they're talking about every other game but this one.

Man I hope we win. Very nervous especially with Taylor at corner and our line vs their d. We will need some luck today folks

Fins can't lose this game. 5-5 in the highly competitive AFC is like a deathwish for playoff chances. Not to mention, bills would have the head to head tie breaker on miami, so fins would get kicked out of a WC from the bills if they have the same record at the end of the season. Must win tonight.

I just started being an asshole around the house after I made everyone dinner and have told them they have 1 hour then leave me the **** alone so I can get angry and swear and act like an idiot in frustration over the Dolphins lack of playing well. I hope I am wrong but I cannot see them taking this game.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

And watch Bryce Fumblitis Brown rush for 182 yds and 3 TD's.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Brown will probably share carries with Titties Dixon to start.

One reason I would love to see Harbaugh here is he acts on the sideline exactly like I do in my man room.

Back
Top Bottom