*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

No Fred Jackson and Marquise Goodwin. Goodwin is a jet. Interesting.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Jackson is a football player. Glad he couldn't go.

I do not wish injury on anyone, but I get your point.

I'm STOKED! I hate the Bills more than the Jets.

Go Phins!

Interesting note though, WR Mike Wiiliams is starting for the Bills tonight. Look for him to be red zone threat. Radio guys in Buffalo are high on him and wonder why he 's been benched for the past few games.

I typically smoke wings for games, **** that **** this weak...I picked up an couple of Cubans for tonight...and cookie cause cookie are delicious.

And go phins....let kick off the annual seasonal depression in upstate NY early this year.

I'm STOKED! I hate the Bills more than the Jets.

Go Phins!

Interesting note though, WR Mike Wiiliams is starting for the Bills tonight. Look for him to be red zone threat. Radio guys in Buffalo are high on him and wonder why he 's been benched for the past few games.

Yeah Billsfaninpeace was complaining about him being inactive to make room for their second kicker.

Man when Miami wins the nfl network is going to be pissed! They may even go off the air. Screw them and their 1 sided buffalo coverage.

**** the gd media we are gonna kick ASS TONIGHT, THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL

Lots of O inactives on both sides. Game could be 3-0. Should be an interesting one.

i am so stoked for this game, been awhile since i have felt this kinda anxiety before a DOLPHINS GAME, this is so important for this franchise going forward imo.

Bryce Brown has some explosion to him. Got to watch him.

Back
Top Bottom