*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Again, can you see how silly it is when people suggest that Lazor is ready for a head coaching job.

Because in the entire scope of the disaster that is the Dolphins, he is at the absolute bottom of the list of overall problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He's not the biggest problem, but right now he is a massive problem.

Because in the entire scope of the disaster that is the Dolphins, he is at the absolute bottom of the list of overall problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Uh no. The absolute bottom of the problems are the kickers. Tannehill isn't being part of the solution. WHICH IS A PROBLEM.

I hope Albert is back after the bye. I hope RT lasts until the bye. I hope we have a very good twelve game season.

He'll be back, then he'll knick his vagina on a blade of grass and be out for the season.

Again, can you see how silly it is when people suggest that Lazor is ready for a head coaching job.

I think that some like Lazor as an interim due to his fiery style. However, I would agree that his performance in his job doesn't warrant it. I actually think this offense has regressed this year. Our run game certainly has....

Seriously, why not line up in the I and do a bootleg, give Tanny the run pass option. If you really refuse to run on the 2 fricking yard line, at least give the illusion.

Back
Top Bottom