*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Tannehill cant hit any throws to the outsides. He badly misses most throws. He missed Stills who had 2 steps on the DB. He just missed Matthews who was open.

His only strengths are 5 - 10 yard dump off passes and the 20 yard over the middle throws.

Not a complete QB by any means.

I was a Tannehill supporter but this is year number 4 and he still cant hit a deep ball or hit any passes outside the hashes. Not acceptable for 96 million dollars.

Perhaps Lazor would be a better HC than a coordinator like some coaches are a better coordinator than HC

We may get a chance to find out. After this debacle, I think Philbin is in real jeopardy of getting fired during the bye week.

With out luck, they will make Coyle the interim.

Tannehill cant hit any throws to the outsides. He badly misses most throws. He missed Stills who had 2 steps on the DB. He just missed Matthews who was open.

His only strengths are 5 - 10 yard dump off passes and the 20 yard over the middle throws.

Not a complete QB by any means.

I was a Tannehill supporter but this is year number 4 and he still cant hit a deep ball or hit any passes outside the hashes. Not acceptable for 96 million dollars.

Some of it has to do with he only has time to throw short passes even the announcers mentioned this

Billy Turner needs to be in the lineup next week. How can Dallas Thomas be tossed back out there. Sam Brenner had some starting experience too.

Back
Top Bottom