*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

The fact that Tannehill can't throw the fade is pathetic. Lazor' hands are tied due to having a limited quarterback

No.

They are not. They are only tied if you cannot figure out how to play to your team's strengths.

Because in the entire scope of the disaster that is the Dolphins, he is at the absolute bottom of the list of overall problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No matter how much this spin is put out there, it won't be made any truer.

The fact that Tannehill is a non difference maker, and limited throwing down the field is a BIG problem.

The Dolphins offense, led by Tannehill, has scored 8 and 10 points in 2 of the three games thus far. You gotta wake up.

The guy blew his knee out on a gruesome play and appears to have rushed back too soon.

The guy has been made of glass his entire career except ONE season. But yes, maybe that one season is the norm.

Did Tannehill lose his mind? Just lofting it up. He's completely lost his composure.

Wow those last 6 passes by Tanny have been atrocious. Not even close on any of them.

Smart gameplan: Keep Tannehill in the pocket as a sitting duck with no run game against this D-line....FIRE PHILBIN and his flunkies.

Did Tannehill lose his mind? Just lofting it up. He's completely lost his composure.

Can you blame him? He can't throw an accurate deep ball to save his life so why not just chuck some in garbage time. I'm sure his 4th pick is coming right up!

I think that some like Lazor as an interim due to his fiery style. However, I would agree that his performance in his job doesn't warrant it. I actually think this offense has regressed this year. Our run game certainly has....

Perhaps Lazor would be a better HC than a coordinator like some coaches are a better coordinator than HC

Yeah, right from the beginning Miami was never in this game, never competitive. Offense gets the ball to start and they go 3 and out and then the defense lets Charles Clay go nuts and they go down 7-0. They just called it in...

Back
Top Bottom