*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

If anybody shows up at my place with buffalo chicken wings tomorrow... I'm taking the wings and kick them the **** out!

Definitely not in panic mode its only week 3 got a long season ahead of us. Last week is what happens when you play sloppy football and overlook a team. Miami wins 20-17 Tannehill 263 yards 2 TDS. Tyrod Taylor will make it interesting late in the 4th but he"ll be picked off to finish the game!

You're not in panic mode??!? Unfortunately you must not have seen the first two games and just in case you didn't know, this week is a division game AND next week is a division game. Panic mode should be in full effect

You're not in panic mode??!? Unfortunately you must not have seen the first two games and just in case you didn't know, this week is a division game AND next week is a division game. Panic mode should be in full effect

Dude week 3... You can panic all you want, be my guest, but don't **** on people because they're not on panic mode...

That's a great picture of Dan and Jim!!! Looking at that, you would never know they were fierce rivals back in the day...

They were only fierce rivals on the field. They were privately always friends. The battles between a Kelly-led Bills teams and a Marino-led Dolphins team are great memories. Despite the hatred between the fans and the fierce battles on the field both teams played fair and scare, no Spygate, no Deflategate.

untitled_zpsdaju32j8-1.png

BEAT BUFFALO

Truth is right.

No matter your feeling about our last game get excited and let's stump the fricking cow's

This is what they think of us

coxsucker_zpsf91d99f9-1.jpg

Screw the Bills in their cold azz city

snowgif262008-1.gif

(spring in buffalo)

with there crazy ass foot lickin coach.

rexryanfootfetish_zpsomshuo9o-1.gif

And their fat azz women

3807e4153eb925b82a2f2ea8be49540f_zpssujn-1.jpg

(Hey , got to keep warm when the powers out and you've been snowed in for several days I guess)

Unlike the honeys on south beach

1412400_284681418409069_1472804925609466-1.jpg

Ghostbusters_zpstkdhcvzm-1.jpg

101714Wake_zpshwqw2csl-1.jpg

GOOOO FINS

10,000 V bucks to the poster who has the best beat Buffalo meme , gif or video plus a post of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
-That's the spirit guys. Several of us in the SOS food thread in the lounge are chowing down on buffalo (burgers) tomorrow.

I understand so are Suh and Wake :enforcer:

The only classy guy that ever played there came from Miami (Jim Kelly)

A felon and a murder might be their best player ever(O.J.)

My best friends are from there. They think Macon frickin Georgia is paradise compare to that shiit hole.:idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited but not optimistic for the game. This is one of those days where we need all of the stars to align

534029_368767176548782_72017569_n-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

3fccfb67a2970cdcf625df392fd747db-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

billspng-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

thidJN2bQdQGj0IDCReBqBZ5rcYpwpid151P0w30-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom