*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

-That's the spirit guys. Several of us in the SOS food thread in the lounge are chowing down on buffalo (burgers) tomorrow.

I understand so are Suh and Wake :enforcer:

The only classy guy that ever played there came from Miami (Jim Kelly)

A felon and a murder might be their best player ever(O.J.)

My best friends are from there. They think Macon frickin Georgia is paradise compare to that shiit hole.:idk:
Damn how the hell did I forget about that thread...lol!

AAgLnBh-1.jpg

Damn how the hell did I forget about that thread...lol!

Still going strong . What you cooking for the game ? (put the answer in that thread)

anigif_enhancedbuzz10239137754341929_zps-1.gif

OH ...... SO CLOSE ...... THAT GOTTA STILL HURT :chuckle:

OR HOW ABOUT THIS ONE

kick_zpsyairwlc3-1.gif

Really thought they where going somewhere that year in the playoffs

JUST KIDDING :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a gif of Lamar Miller breaking mckelvin's ankles last year??

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
#Dolphins playmakers RB Lamar Miller (ankle) and TE Jordan Cameron (groin) are both expected to play today.

Relax guys. I'm going to be wearing my dolphins t-shirt today and that will assured us a victory so don't worry about a thing. I got this.

Ozzy rules

Dude week 3... You can panic all you want, be my guest, but don't **** on people because they're not on panic mode...

I'm not panicking, I really don't care what happens. This is what this team has done to me over the year.. Made me completely apathetic. Well maybe not completely apathetic. When they win I am happy.. When they lose I still laugh.

However for those that do care, they have every reason to be in panic mode because we are all very familiar with the story

At the airport about to fly down- here's to a W!!

Still going strong . What you cooking for the game ? (put the answer in that thread)

anigif_enhancedbuzz10239137754341929_zps-1.gif

OH ...... SO CLOSE ...... THAT GOTTA STILL HURT :chuckle:

OR HOW ABOUT THIS ONE

kick_zpsyairwlc3-1.gif

Really thought they where going somewhere that year in the playoffs

JUST KIDDING :lol:

I think that second one was their curse. The never went back to the playoffs since the Miracle at Music City. 15 years and counting. Worse than us.

90sbills-1.png

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

buffalorex-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

864cdad1a4acf6b06018a477a5fbafbc-1.jpg

Notes To Team.....

Just 2

You play to WIN..................and There is 4 Quarters in football !!!!!!!

And no crying in the locker room please

Back
Top Bottom